the party

Ciel's POV)
    I was awoken by my butler sebastian like normal and he sat a cup of tea on the nightstand with a silver tray with my breakfast. He soon started getting me dressed for the day, after that I started eating my breakfast and then headed up to my study to do some of my paperwork.

     Soon after Sebastian knocked on the door and walked in. "Young master Lady Elizabeth is here" I nodded out of the study towards the main room where Elizabeth was waiting. "CIELLL I missed you!" "Elizabeth I seen you just a few days ago!" I say looking at her sighing. "Oh really has it really been that long?"

     "Oh and ciel um I was wondering if you would throw a party!" She said squealing. "Elizabeth...i-" "Please Cielllllll~" I sigh "fine..." I finally decided not to even fight but instead throw the party for Elizabeth. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" She said over and over again." I should get going get ready for the party " I sign up as I watch her run off out of the manor.

     " Sebastian are we having a party tonight or tomorrow night?" I asked looking over at my butler with a curious look. " I think she would want it tonight I could always ask you if you would like young master " I nod walking back upstairs to do some of my paperwork before the party. Few hours later Sebastian came back up to my study" young Master Lady Elizabeth would like to have the party tonight around 7:30 p.m."

     I nod and stand up " shall I go ahead and get ready Sebastian? " Sebastian looks at me and nods " I feel it would be the best to go ahead and get ready for the party we only have a few hours anyway " we both had to my bedroom and he grabs some formal clothing and dresses me. After he gets done dressing me I sit on the bed" before the party Sebastian go get me a cup of tea. " Sebastian nods and walks out of the room heading down toward the kitchen to make me some tea.

     He got back up and handed me a cup of tea that was still warm haven't started the sip it soon finishing it. We look at the time and it was time for the party we already heard a knock at the door which was lady is Elizabeth her and her family had come.

     Few hours later a whole bunch of other guests arrived and we started the party everyone was talking laughing as I was sitting on the side of the ballroom. I head over to the snack table and a Sebastian if he made anything for they were all brought by guests. "

     I made some of it but most of it's from the guest " I know how to pick up a cookie that looks pretty nice and ate it. It tasted weird but still tasted good it didn't taste like any normal cookie but I didn't think much of it until Lau came over and smiled did you enjoy my cookie?" I made it myself. I look at him surprised and nod slowly a little confused by why he made it especially why it was the only one cookie on the table made by him.

     Later after the party everyone left and I got ready for bed Sebastian dressed me and my nightshirt and laid me down for bed he blew out the candle and walked out the room closing the door behind him. I soon fall asleep.

Hello there my dear readers. I hope you like this first chapter I know it isn't the best but I tried. I think you all know what's coming next in the next chapter. It's writing the name of the story my little kitten. Anyway I will update this whenever I can probably next week or the week after whenever I get the next chapter done. Anyway bye bye now my Little Darlings.