Perishable.

The Lobby.

I woke in a cold sweet, and opened my eyes to see nothing but black. 'Am I blind?' I thought for a second, until my eyes adjusted to the darkness just barely, and I could see the faint outline of my right hand. That sick, hospital anesthtic smell was everywhere, I couldn't escape it. Even pulling my shirt over my nose didn't help. 'Its time to get out of here,' I thought, lazily raising to my feet. I couldn't stay my feet for very long, though. My face met the ground with a sickening thump. "Wow, who put the floor there?" I asked out loud, attemting to recover from my faceplant. When I was assured of my footing I began feeling along the walls to find a door, or hell, a lightswitch. The walls were damp to the touch, like fine morning dew on grass. I began to wonder how long I was out for. Without thinking, I slide my finger across a lightswitch, and the room filled with violent yellow light. My hands flew up to cover my eyes before I truly went blind. After my eyes had settled to this new found like, I analyzed my surrondings. The first thing I noticed, out of everything, was that no one was here. No one in the seats next to me, nor behind the check-in counter's. It dawned upon me that it might just be late at night, and no one had woken me up before they close- which seemed highly illogical. 'I don't think maintence or clean-up would just leave me here,' my mind raced, 'What the hell is going on?' I checked my wrist, in case, hoping I had worn a watch, that was a fruitless search. I looked near the tops of all the blue-grey walls, searching for a clock. 'Why is there not a clock in this god forsaken place?' I stomped my foot, and heard to echo's for what felt like minutes on end... (Obviously, this is incomplete. I will add more every week. Let me know what you think: voodoopandaman@gmail.com)