Grandma's Cribe (Short Horror Story.)

Horror Story.
(Cribe means house not a babies bed that was crib.)

One night around 9pm one of my mom's classmate got a message that one of her batchmate passed away so they need to visit at the hospital so my dad start the car to brought my mom to the hospital, around nine thirty pm my dad drove me to my grandmother's house because no one will left at our house so my parents brought there when i was at my grandmother house my grandmother sleep early before she go to bed she show me where Im going to sleep around ten fifteen my grandmother turn off the lights and open my air conditioner in my room before she go to her room she kiss me in my forehead and says goodnight then leave my room there's a bathroom inside my room so before I go to sleep I brush my teeth and wash my face while Im washing my face there's a noise coming from the window so I look at the window and the noise stop then the wind breeze becoming strong that makes the window shut very loud that got me scared so I run fast go to my bed and hide under my blanket while my body is shaking into scared and close my eyes that everything's going to be fine then I fell a sleep.

The next morning I woke up around eight am and check my phone I receive a two message one is from my mom and one is from my dad.
from :mommy
Baby I need to stay here in my funeral classmate to help her family to accommodate others who visit for almost one week so hope you take good care of your selves with your grandmother i love you.
from:daddy
Hello baby sorry we cant go home yet because me and your mother will stay here for one week i think she already told you just behave there don't let your grandmother stressed will be there next week love you.
After i open my two my messages still i cant forget what happen last night or maybe its just my imagination so I went down to and look for my grandma she prepared for our breakfast she smile to me sweetly and hug tight greeting me a good morning after we eat my grandma tell me that she's going to the market to buy some vegetables I told her that In going to come with her to help and carry those things that she might buy but she rejected me and tell to stay here at home. Now Im all alone here I open television but there's no beautiful programs to watch so i turn it off I decided to take a bath when I was there to take the shower the water is so cold while Im washing my hair suddenly the water stop so I open close the shower still no water dropping I was just thinking i broke my grandma shower so I step out the bathroom while Im drying myself suddenly the water came out to the shower I freak out and run while Im running I slipped at the floor so hard then my grandmother came and asking me If Im okay while bringing some paper bags that she bought from the market she help me to stand up and asking me why did I leave the shower open I didn't tell what happen I just keep quiet.

The next day after me and my grandmother eat our breakfast I walk outside and went to my grandmother's garden when i was there I'm just looking to those beautiful flowers that grandma has planted while Im walking and looking those plants I smell something it's like a smell of candles mixed with flowers and that smell is the smell exactly when my grandfather died in his funeral i freak out and run back to my grandma's house my grandma is asking what happen to me Im not even listening what she's telling my mind and body is freeze so my grandma just let me sleep she said Im just stressed I cannot tell to my grandma what happening to me this past few days I know she wont believe me.

Today is my fourth day in my grandma's house and two more days Im going home,my mom's batch mate funeral will be in Sunday so their going to be home and I really really want to go home I cant no longer stay here anymore at my grandma's house, around 4pm someone is knocking so I go down to open the door but suddenly when I open the door no one was there I look at the right no one then I look at the left still no one oh my God I don't know what Im thinking but I am surely that I heard someone knock a while I ran to my bed in sweating while my hair in my skin is standing Im on freeze I cant take it anymore I really want to go home then later on I fell a sleep, I wake up around 8pm and there's a pork tocino at the dinning table my grandma prepare for my dinner I almost forgot what happen a while ago.

Fast Forward to Sunday, this past few days nothing scary happen at all today is my last day here in my grandma's house yay !!! I got a message from my mom.
"Hello baby how are you? We are going to fetch you later we are going home so prepare your things love u."
I got a big smile on my face I go down and eat with grandma around eight thirty pm still mom and dad is still not here my grandma said she's only going to market yeah around 8:30 pm to buy something i guess it's a soy sauce or something for her ingredients so I was left all alone here then the wind strongly breeze and the door suddenly open I ran as fast as I can to go upstair and lock my bedroom door and hide under the blanket while I can hear a footstep walking upstairs and the sound of the footsteps direction are going to my room I don't know what to do Im the only person here grandma is not here so I guess that footstep belong to ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHITE LAAAAAAADYYYYYYY !!! I scream to loud when someone open the door what the hell the white lady had her own key then she open the lights. "Hey baby are you alright? What white lady we are here already we are going to fetch you what are you talking about young lady bring your things downstairs and say goodbye to your grandma." OMG It was my mom before I leave I tell everything what happen the day I came here and my grandma is keep on laughing at me.

So this what happen what grandma told me remember the first night I sleep here? That I heard a noise coming from the window? It was her cat. Remember the second day when I'm taking a bath then suddenly the water stop then when I was drying myself then the water came out again at the shower means that grandma told me that there's a problem at the pipe so mayor's workers are fixing it.Remember when I was at grandma's garden then I smell the candles and the flowers that day grandma is burning some trash and spoiled flowers at the back of her house near her garden.Remember when I heard someone is knocking and when I look no one was there it was grandma's neighbor it was lock at the front door so he just use back door and brought pork tocino for my grandma ohh well that's just what happen whew.

So I kissed grandma and say goodbye to her while my parents are keep on laughing at me argh and I ride to our car and go home.