Part 1: A beginning

Starting in a small town around 10:37 am, a terrifying screech could be heard. "Aughh...what happened last night.." A girl, four foot nine, propped herself up on her elbow. Letting her ashy blonde hair, dyed pink at the ends, fall onto her shoulder, she grabbed her phone and checked to see if anyone texted her. Nope. She never really had any friends.

Since the girl had just gotten kicked out of a band, she was miserable. Alcohol bottles around her room, cans of beer, cigarettes, her parents and brother don't care that much. She finally got out of bed and looked at herself. Only in a pair of sleeping pants, no shirt or bra, so her pale chest showed. "Wow. Look at you. Kicked out of your own band." She talked to herself. Letting out a deep groan, she grabbed a shirt and out it on. "Guess I'll go out today." She walked over to her closet and pulled out a good punk outfit and some undergarments.

The girl opened her door and slithered away to her bathroom and shut the door. "Alright Pearl, gotta get ready." Pearl took off her sleeping clothes, turned on the shower and let the warm water trickle down her small, porcelain body. She weighed around 100 pounds, didnt eat much. Very unhealthy for a 23 year old. Doesn't suffer from anorexia or anything, she just..doesn't want to eat that much. But somethings to know about this girl, she suffers from a variety of illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, and psychosis. She does take medication. Anyways, it's been 23 minutes and she's finally out of the steamy shower.

Pearl dries herself off, scratches her head with the towel to get any water out, then puts her clothes on. After that, she blow dries her hair. Pearl walked out of the bathroom, her clothes scattered on the floor, not bothering to pick them up even though she'll get yelled at by her mom. Yes, she still lives with her parents since she's not allowed to live in her own due to her psychosis.

Pearl sleepily walks back to her room and puts her piercings in. One eyebrow piercing, spider bites, 2 lobes, 2 upper lobes, 1 snug, 1 auricle, and 2 helix. "Do I bother with makeup today? Nah, I look miserable already." She smirked and then put her socks and her punk boots on. She also put some chains on, a spiked collar, and spiked wrist bands. Grabbing her phone, phone charger, and earbuds, she packs her charger in a backpack with foam spikes on them. Along with packing a hoodie, a beanie, a notebook and pen, and some sticky notes. Pearl zipped up her bag and put it on.

She walked downstairs and greeted her mom. "Here you go darling." Her mom gave her some pulp orange juice and her meds. She took them and then hugged her mom. "Alright, you be careful now!" "Oh I will!" She ran out the door and got into her 90s Volkswagen. She loved the thing to death, the smell of velvet and warm tobacco filled her lungs as she started the car. Pearl threw her backpack onto the back seats and buckled up.

And off she went. To a coffee shop. Once she arrived from the 10 minute drive, she unbuckled and grabbed her backpack, got out of the car and walked to the shop. Once Pearl got in, she ordered and sat down. "Ugh ok." Here's were the nerd begins again. She grabbed her notebook and pen and went to work. Pearl put on her music, having one earbud in her ear, her tea steeping Infront of her.

Her small hands were fast to work, about 6 minutes in, a girl caught her eye. The girl had dark creamy skin, her hair was wavy, a few curls in them and 2 braids. She had 2 neon lightning strike earrings that were green, looked like they were from the 90s. Her lips were plump and round, which made Pearl touch her own lips. The girl's chest was atleast a d-cup, wearing an old shirt and ripped jeans. She also had mismatched shoes on, one pink, one red. Her nails were painted a teal color. Not to mention, her hair colour was like pearl's but, dark brown at the top and teal tips.

"Don't stare so much." Pearl said to herself. They then made eye contact which made Pearl freeze up and go back to work. She heard the girl giggle from her seat and she put her head down, trying not to die if embarrassment. A few minutes later, Pearl heard a tap on her table. She looked up from her notebook and the girl was standing Infront of her. "Mind if I sit down?" She asked. "Y-Yeah of course sure!" Pearl's voice cracked which made the girl giggle softly, sitting down.

"I saw you examining me from afar." She said. She wasn't uncomfortable at all, she was calm about it and smiling. "I- yeaah -..I just..really like you... your style!" Pearl was stuttering like crazy, trying not to embarrass herself. "D'aw..You seem really cool yourself. I love your style, its so..you, also, I'm Marina!" Marina smiled as Pearl put her head down, blushing like crazy. "Did I break you?" Marina looked confused and pearl shook her head.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. Mind if I ask, what are you writing?" Marina asked politely. "Oh just..I guess some notes about life..yknow um." Pearl grabbed her tea and sipped it. Marina nodded and looked at her sloppy hand writing. There were sketches of cryptid creatures, some of them of her own death. Along with a noose, and a word in Japanese, shinu, meaning, die. "Hey, Pearlie? Are you alright. I- y-your um, sketches." Marina asked, Pearl looked at her and wanted to speak but it's too crowded. "We can outside near the pond." The pond never really had attraction anymore, it's overgrown.

A few minutes passed and the walked out of the shop and went to the pond. They both sat down by eachother and pearl looked at marina. "I recently got kicked out of my own band." Pearl began. "And I suffer from Psychosis and other illnesses. It's like. I'm barely even here. It feels like I'm almost never here. But, people can see me and understan-stand me." Pearl started to breakdown into tears. Marina hugged her and pearl kept crying. "I just want to be normal. I'm hostile to others, I see shit I don't want to. The meds I take don't fucking work." Pearl held onto marina tighter.

Marina held her tighter as well. "Rina. You're the first person I've told this to, besides my parents. And I don't even know if me and you are friends." The thing is, Pearl wanted to be more than friends but, it has to take time. "Dude, of course I'm your friend. Why wouldn't I be?" Marina said giggling and let go of her, only for Pearl to fall back into her arms.