Part 4: Positive?

Pearl woke up the next day submerged in Marina's breasts. She started to blush madly then noticed Marina was giggling. "Good morning!" Pearl scrambled out from Marina's cleavage and sat up, hiding her face. "Dude, it's fine." Marina said getting up and putting on a shirt. Pearl uncovered her face and got out of bed, checking her phone. "Pearl, you and I have to talk about a few things once you come home." Her mum wrote. "Ok, I was going to ask somethings." Pearl wrote back then put her phone down and smiled.

Marina came out of the bathroom and looked at Pearl. Pearl had a seductive look in her brown eyes. Pearl took her shirt and bra off and signalled Marina to come to her. Marina smiled and walked to her, taking her shirt and bra off. Pearl stared at her D cup breasts and Marina kneeled down to her and sucked on her tender nipple. Pearl moaned really loud and pushed Marina closer into her chest. Marina stopped and came up to give Pearl a hickey which caused her to moan like crazy. "B-babe..babe go easy.." Pearl said and Marina stopped.

Marina looked into Pearl's eyes, they were full now. "Are you okay?" Marina asked brushing Pearl's hair from her face. "Y-Yeah! I just. It's um. It's my first time so..I don't really know what to do. I'm just overwhelmed b-but we can keep going it's fi-" "No. It's not fine if you're overwhelmed then we need to stop." Marina said smiling, Pearl nodded with melancholy and sniffled. They both got dressed into day clothes and went into the kitchen. "Jam and toast ok? Forgot to go to the store the other night." Pearl nodded and Marina muttered an "ok". She got the breakfast ready and they sat down and ate it.

Pearl ran back to Marina's room and grabbed her pills then took them. "chlorpromazine, Prozac, anxiolytic, and SSRIS." Marina looked surprised but Pearl was doing some small twitches. The pills take about 30 minutes to kick in. Marina looked into her beautiful brown eyes and got up to kiss her. Pearl stopped her then took her hand, guiding her back to the room. "I gotta leave soon but. I think I'm ready...very." Marina sat down as pearl took her own shirt and bra off then sat on Marina's leg, grinding against it.

Pearl let out small moans then kissed Marina's neck. Marina smiled with lust and started tugging at her shirt. Pearl moved away and Marina took her shirt and bra off. Pearl looked at her breasts in amazement. "Go ahead." Marina said with a grunt. Pearl squeezed Marina's soft breast and heard her moan.

Pearl began to suck on Marina's nipple which made Marina go crazy. Marina fell back onto her back and pearl stopped sucking on her nipple. "May I...?" Marina bit her lip and nodded. Pearl smiled and laughed hysterically. She pulled Marina's pants and panties down, revealing that her vagina was soaking wet. Pearl started to poke Marina's clit making her squeal. Pearlspread marina's legs apart, got down on her knees and started licking Marina's enterance. "Oh oh o-oh my g-god...Pearlie this feels so good keep going." Marina said as she rubbed her clit.

"Yknow. I brought something cause I felt like this might've happen." Pearl stopped and went to her bag. Grabbing a 5 inch turquoise strap on dildo. She put it around her waste and Marina started to lose it, just thinking about Pearl about to fuck her. Pearl walked over to Marina then spit on the tip of the dildo. "Re-" "YES PLEASE PLEASE." Pearl nodded and slowly put it in. She thrusted slowly making marina softly moan. Without warning, she slammed into marina.

"HARDER PLEASE" Pearl grabbed onto marina's thighs and slammed it into her more. "The neighbors are gonna hear." Pearl then started to get paranoid and stopped. "Wh-What? What's wrong? O-Oh..are you...?" Crying? Yes. Pearl slid out and cleaned up everything, including marina's vagina and put the dildo away. They both got their clothes on and Pearl wiped her face. "Don't feel sad. Nothing is your fault." But it is, Pearl thought. "I need..need to leave soon. I'm sorry for being so dramatic. Why do you bother I..ugh..I'm rambling again. I need to leave." Pearl grabbed her bag and phone and put her boots on and started walking off. "Pearl wait-" Marina tried to stop her but pearl got stressed.

"WHAT...do you want. I need, to go home. God." Pearl clenched her teeth and finally left. Marina was left in her apartment room, in melancholy. Pearl got in her car and got situated. She didn't want to buckle up so she would die if gotten into a crash, but she did anyways. She drove home with the radio on, playing old stations from the 90s. She has got to get a bluetooth speaker or something. The quality of the music sounded like a 1940s radio you'd have in the living room to hear about the war.

Once Pearl arrived home and got out, walking up to her house, she sensed something was off. Her dad wasn't home, and her mom's car was gone. Pearl ran inside and started panicking. "MAMA?!" "Yes darling?!" Pearl about had a heart attack and ran to where she was. She was in her room, on the phone with Na and Pa. "Okoa, wawahi. aloha wau iā 'oe." Helena said before hanging up. "I've been thinking about this for sometime..maybe we really could move to Hawaii. Maybe...take Marina...?" Pearl looked at Helena and then got hit with a big wave of guilt and bad thoughts and got stressed. "I was going to tell you the same thing. And with marina. She's so very sweet." Helena said, hugging Pearl. "E kaʻawale mākou, i kā mākou Hime maikaʻi." "Aloha wau mama iā ʻoe"