Chapter One: Fitting in

Its my first day of school, how exciting! Of course I'm going to wear what I almost always wear. Black jacket, white shirt, jeans, and black shoes. Yes I'm a boring person I know. Almost my whole class is coming here, so they'll now me, I hope at least. 

{At school}

"Quiet bitch" One person said, "Mute ass" said another "Who?" said a kid that's somewhat dumb. Why do I not care? Because I've stuck with bad names all my life and I still don't care. I've stood up for myself and I got in so much trouble, I mean the kid walked away with a broken nose and a black eye.

{Emerson's point of view}

I just moved schools, I really miss my old friends already, but I know I'll make great friends here! Picking clothes is easy, denim jacket, a cute white shirt, jeans, and well, shoes that are black. Yea, why not. 

I drive my way to school being greeted by a person being called rude names and nobody helping her. She looked badass I must say. I could see a little scar on her neck, seeming going down somewhere on her back, and a bird tattoo on her shoulder. I asked someone what other tattoos she had cause I was bored.

"Oh she has that bird one, she has a snake on her leg, then a little cute saying on her arm. I mean, I don't know really, it looks cute. Oh! It says enjoy life while it lasts if you were wondering. Come to think of it its kinda depressing." A guy said.

"Thanks! Uhh your name?" I said

"David." He answered then showing a nice smile, "Yours?"

"Emerson, I'm new here" I say

{Aurora's point of view}

Ohh yes another person to bully me, thats always nice. I'm not mute if you were wondering, I'm just the quiet kid that doesn't talk much.

"Shut up would you guys?" I chuckle, some might say I sound scary but eh, its their opinion.

"Damn the girl spoke!" Some dude said out loud, somehow it wasn't David

I honestly don't know why nobody wants to be friends with me, I have one true friend. Her name is Claire, a best friend if you will. The bell rings and I go to my class. It fills up pretty quickly, 2 seats in the back. Nobody sits with me, if Claire was in this class then sure she'd sit with me.

"Sorry I'm late! I didn't know where this class was." A girl said, then sitting next to me 

"Oh shit look, she sat with the quiet kid" A kid said.

"I have a name its Aurora, dumbass. Also, pick on someone else" I say then look at my phone.

{Emerson's point of view}

I ended up getting lost on my way to class, a seat was open so I don't know why all the chit-chat was happening that I sat next to someone.

"Y-your... your names Aurora?" I say

Holy jeez this 'Aurora' girl was kinda cute and looked cool. Looks like she never gets sleep though.

"Yea, got a problem with that?" She snapped back

"N-no, uhh mines... Emerson" I smile

"New bully eh?" She says then looks at me.

Holy shit, her eyes were stunning. It may sound weird but hear me out, it started as a purple at like the top and made its way down then turned blue. They were beautiful, and I had a bit of a crush on her.

 They were beautiful, and I had a bit of a crush on her

"Huh? N-no I-I don't bully people. Uhh wanna be my friend?" I say

"Will you betray me in anyway?" Her eye sparkled

"Wha- no" I said a bit confused

"Then welcome new friend" She says

{Aurora's point of view}

Is this really happening? A new friend! Maybe she will betray me one day but who cares (me). But new friend here!

"A new friend how'd I know, she might betray you like everyone else did." David chuckles. "Maybe she might end up how Jack did cause of you." He says knowing he'll piss me off

"Don't talk about Jack" My eyes turned into a red, then quickly a gray.

Yes my eyes can change colours its a little gift of mine ya know?

"Okay snake." He responds, of course this cues his friends to pick me up and punch me, I'm also used to this because it happeneds everyday.

The teacher walks in and sees the two kids and sends them to after school detention. Maybe just maybe I got a black eye.

{Emerson's point of view} 

Okay who's Jack and why is he important? Did something happen? Why is she called snake? And most of all, why does she let them punch her! She's a badass, she can take em

"Derick, Zach detention after school." The teacher says after he walks in. They both grumble off to their seats.

"Why didn't you fight back?" I say

"I'm used to it and it doesn't matter" Aurora shrugs it off

"Its that common?" I cross my arms

"Yup" She says back

|| 1 hour and 50 minutes go by ||

{Auroras point of view} 

I honestly already put day down, I found out Claire was sick and won't be back for a couple days. But Emerson is pretty cute. And David is a asshole, maybe next I'll get a fire tattoo on my leg regarding something that happened. And why does Emerson feel the need to talk to me honestly. I look like a drug dealer sometimes, so I think that will scare her off if she really doesn't like me and just is in it to betray me one day.

The rest of the school day goes normal, got punched a few more times, drew a bit, and hung out with Emerson cause why not.

{Chapter end}

Uhh a note from me: I hope yall enjoyed please tell me if I should do more (I'm already going to do a bit more if this gets a few views) But uhh yea! Thats all I had to say, bai bai