32 *Final*

-Time skip-
Location: Seoul, Korea.

Beomgyu's POV:

We are back in Korea now.

It was fun playing and enjoying the vacation together with them but also a bit sad because Kai and Taehyun were not there, maybe one day we will enjoy together.

"W-We'll miss you guys." Emma said while crying on Areum's shoulder.
"W-we'll miss you too." Areum started crying too.

"I'll miss you binne." Stella said with tears in her eyes, while Soobin hyung hugged her.

All of us said our goodbyes and it was now time for them to go.

"It's time to go now. Bye guys. " Emma and Stella hugged all of us for the last time.

"Wait for me Ok. I love you." Soobin hyung said while hugged Stella again.
"I will always wait for you. I love you too."
Both of them smiled at each other and they kissed.

I'm....

"I have to go now bye guys." Stella flashed a small smile at us and went away.

"Let's go to my house since my parents are out and they will come after 2 days." I said while grabbing Areum's hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Shall we go to the store and buy lots of snacks and eat our feelings out?" Soobin said while all of us nodded.

-Timeskip-

"Gotta say Kento Yamazaki is my husband." Hyerim said while Yeonjun hyung pinched her. "Ouch... Don't pinch me you."
"I'm your one and only husband." and so they started pinching each other.

Couples...

"Kento is so handsome."
"I know right."

Areum and Aecha are fangirling around this guy.

"I want to track this guy down and kill him." Guanlin pouted.

"Stop pouting already." Aecha smacked at him.

"Let me focus on the movie." Soobin hyung glared at us while munching his bread.

Oh. Right now we are watching 'Wolf Girl And The Black Prince' life action movie because wanted to know how it turns out in life action.

And it turned out that Areum's Japanese crush is the main lead there, so now she can't stop staring, smiling and squealing when ever he appears on the screen.

This is not fair.

"Hey Gyu." Areum called me.
"Yeah?"
"I want to marry him. I mean I want to marry Kento." She said while looking on the screen.

I covered her eyes with my hand and hugged her, not letting her to move an inch.

"Beomgyu get off."
"No."
"Yah!!" She tried her best to escape my grip but too bad I won't let her.
"You can't marry any other guy because we are already bound to get married." I whispered in her ears and kissed her cheeks.

"Let me watch this movie in peace." Soobin hyung glared at us again.

He is being grumpy the whole day.

Probably missing his soulmate.

The movie soon came to an end, all of us decided to sleep in the living room inside our sleeping bags.

Slowly all of them fall asleep.

1

2

3

4

I can't sleep.

Whenever I can't sleep I always go to the terrace and stay there until I feel sleepy.

"The stars are so beautiful tonight." I talked to myself.
"Yeah they are." I quickly turned around and it was Areum.

"What are you doing here?"
"Can't sleep and I saw you going upstairs so I followed you. What about you?" She said smiling at me.

"Can't sleep."
"I see..."

Both of us looked up at the stars in silence, it wasn't an awkward one, it was comforting giving me a whole zoo in my stomach.

"Areum?" I called her and she hummed in response.

I turned my head towards her, it was then I forgot how to even breathe.
She was just too beautiful to be real.

"What is it Gyu?" She looked at me.

"I love you." I confessed her wearing a soft smile on my face.
"I love you too pabo."
She smiled back.

"I really meant it. I never thought that I'll ever fall in love before and I thought that I might never even meet my soulmate." I chuckled at those thoughts I had back then. "I'm glad I meet you Yoon Areum and mostly I'm glad that you are my Soulmate my one and only. I won't think twice to announce whole world that you are my soulmate because I'm so lucky to have you. I love you and I'm nothing without you."

"Y-You idiot stop making me cry right now. "
She started crying.

I hugged her tightly.

"I love you too pabo-ya." She said between her sobs.

I'm seriously lucky aren't I?

"Let's get married then."
"Shut up. We are still in high school." She smacked at me and both of us started laughing.

"Hey." I turned towards her once again.
"Yeah?"
"Let's get married."
"I-" she sighed. "First propose me properly pabo." She gave me a bored look.

"Ok then." As I said that I kneel down in front of her.

"I, Choi Beomgyu would like to ask You, Yoon Areum to marry me."
"Who says these?"
"Me. Now don't ruin the mood."
She just chuckled in response.

"So, should I take that as a yes?" I smirked.
"What do you think?" She smirked back.
"I think this."

I stood up and pulled her close to me and kissed her and she kissed back.
(A/n: I'm dyinggggg!!!! The cringeeeee ahhhhhh)

"So is that a yes?" I asked breaking the kiss.
"Stupid." She kissed me!!!

A day to remember...

I realized that one thing when I meet her..

Love is really something isn't it.
I can't help myself but to fall for her even deeper everyday.
I'm glad she is mine and only mine.
My soulmate.
I will try my best to protect her.
And that is my promise for the rest of my life.

"So is that a yes?" I asked again.
"Of course it's a yes or maybe it's a no" she smirked and ran downstairs.
"Hey wait!!"

I don't deserve her or do I?

"Areum ya!! Tell me already!!"

The end