yo im just gonna change the way i write into 3rd person because its easier dd:

-everydayiloveViVi

»»————- ♡ ————-««

sooyoung  wait for her outside the room where she's staying. a couple hours ago she was begging the doctor to let her see vivi but he wouldn't let her because she's still being operated. it's been hours now, it can't take that long right? sooyoung thinks

shes been asking questions so much that she hasnt realized that shes been biting her lip so hard it started to bleed. she wipes it off with the sleeve of her shirt. the door clicks and even before it opens sooyoung stood up looking at whoever came out of it. 

a man dressed in blue steps out of the room and introduces himself.

"are you related to this woman in any way?" he asks kindly.

"im her girlfriend" sooyoung say fidgeting.

"oh" he nods and jots that down on a small notepad.

"well she has a case of TBI or it's knows as Traumatic Brain Injury. She took a hard it in the head and the object most likely pierced her head and entered her brain tissue" he says.

"what happened to her to have these injuries?"

"we were playing around then a car hit her" sooyoung says with a shaky voice. "is she okay?"

"we're not really sure because her injuries are severe and some of her braincells have been lost" he says. (i know im sorRy i had to)

"right now she's in a coma" he adds quietly.

no that can't be true. vivi is strong i know she is. i know so much that i know that she isn't. sooyoung thinks

"would you like to see her?"

"yes" the black haired woman says barely audible.

"follow me"

he leads her to a room with white walls and and a pink haired girl lying on bed with closed eyes.

sooyoung walks up to her and sit right next to her. it looks like she's sleeping peacefully. like anytime she would wake up and smile and ask her what's wrong.

she holds her cheek with her right hand and brush it. she doesn't react. her heart sinks.

she really is in a coma.

she lets go of her cheeks and held her hands instead, raises her left hand and kiss it.

"no matter what wong kaahei, you promised me that you would stay with me" i whisper.

it stays quiet.

"please"

»»————- ✼ ————-««

29th of September

sooyoung runs to the doors of the hospital as fast as she could. she ignored the stares the people gave her when she ran past them.  the only thing she could think about was whether her girlfriend was awake.

she knew her room by heart so it didn't take her long to find it. her hands touched the doorknob slowly turning it so it wouldn't wake up her lover. instead, she was greeted by her eyes still closed. sooyoung sighed and closed the door gently. she sat at the chair right next to vivi. she stared at her lover and began to spoke