Chapter 2 (Meeting Teo)

I slung my bookbag on my shoulder and jammed my house key in my front door before HE could see me. I ran upstairs and rinsed my face with cold water because my face was red and flushed. I then reapplied my makeup and threw white shorts and a pink v-neck on. I slipped out the door after I put my black vans on. I just had to meet the new boy! I strutted to the behind of the U-haul to find Prince Charming, and there he was. Beads of sweat rolling down his tan jawline, he was wearing a white shirt that said Vans and he was wearing khaki shorts, and the same black vans as me, which did not come as a surprise, considering the fact pretty much every other teenager in America had them. My heart was pounding so loud I could have swore he hear it. I decided to make my move, "Um... Hi." He turned around. "I'm Madison, and I live in that house right over there, I'm your new neighbor." I said, turning to point in the direction of my house. He smiled and he had the prettiest, whitest, and straightest teeth I had ever seen. I then noticed his dimples and almost died. "Hey Madison, I'm Teo, I just moved here as you can probably tell. And I'll be going to River Bend Middle School, well... that is... when school starts again." Teo said. "Awesome! I go there! I'll be in 8th when school starts back up again! What about you, what grade are you going into Teo?" His name rolled off my tongue. "8th too! Maybe we will get some classes together!" He smiled at me. OMG DID TEO JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID? "Yeah, hopefully," I said cheerfully. "You need any help, I feel bad just watching you work. ” I chuckled. "No this is a man's job, watch the master at his work." He joked. "Okay, haha so tell me about yourself Teo." I pressed. I wanted to know more!