Chapter 4- hanging out again

You sit next to Tony. The car is jamming out to music. You and the hype house are taking photos. You go onto Snapchat and find a filter. You pick out the helicopter 🚁 one. (🚁 on both cheeks). You take a pic with tony. He looks at you and laughs. Thomas decides to go live on the hype house account. Thomas has to do something so he tells you and tony to take over the live. You guys say sure. You guys were reading the comments:
user1: I ship.
User2: 🚢
User3: they would be a cute couple.
User4: she's so pretty.
User5: awweee cuties.
User6: 🚢
You and tony look at each other and start laughing.
You: ask me some questions guys.
Question: how old are you?
You: I am 20 years old.
Tony: next question.
Question: are you in the hype house?
You: Sadly no. I'm just friends with them.
Thomas: should we add her into the hype house?! He yells.
Everybody in live: YES!
You: ok next.
Question: you and tony are a cute. Are you guys dating?!
You and tony: nope! Just friends. Haha.
You guys arrive at the hotel.
You: ok guys, we are going to go. I'm going live on my account tonight if I can. So go check me out they're. My account is @AlaskaDavis. So go follow me on my social media's and Tony's. And I'll see you guys next time! Bye!
You hand Thomas back his phone and you guys all get out and head into the hotel. All of a sudden a lot of fans start to surround you guys. You start to get worried because you aren't that big of a fan of large crowds because they give you anxiety. Camyrn noticed and reassured you it's fine. You nod. You guys start walking through the crowd. People start to ask if they can have a picture with you. Actually A LOT of people do. Of course you say yes to all of them. When you guys finally made it to the girls rooms you guys all fall onto the beds. You pick up you're phone and realize you had a lot of notifications from tik tok. You both have 1,000,000 followers on tik tok plus your verified now. You also made 567,000 on Instagram. And 200,000 on twitter. You jump up in excitement. Everyone ask what happened. You show them.
All of them: CONGRATULATIONS!!
Tony hugs you. You hug him back.
You look at him in the eyes for a second.
Tony stares into you're eyes. Charli then asks if we should watch a movie. You guys all say sure. You say your going to change in to something more comfy. They all say ok. Camyrn comes with you. You guys change.
You're outfit:

Camyrns outfit:

Camyrns outfit:

You both change and walk back into the girls room