My oc

Name: Amelia Ravenwood
Age: 19
Looks: (art does not belong to me, it belongs to its owner)
Height: 5'1 (yes she is short.)

Titan shifter: nope

Titan shifter: nope

Hobbies: practice, reading, writing in her journal and horse back riding

likes: looking up at the night sky, horse back riding, books, protecting her home, not losing anyone

dislikes: her ex boyfriend, being disturbed while training, feeling to hot, and smell of raw fish

Crush: Levi, or eren

bio: when she was younger. Her father died protecting her mother from a thief. Who wanted her mother ring. But her father fought the guy, ended up getting stabbed multiple time. Dying in her mother arms. But she never got to tell her father, she was pregnant.

As she grew up, it was difficult for her. As people misjudged her mother, because she was single. They were mean and glared at her for not having a husband. For they thought of her as a freak. Thought of such horrible thing. Her own family disowned her, she felt bad for her mother. She envy some people who had both parents. Because they will never know the hardship of having to suffer from others.

Amelia was 7 years old. Her home was caught on fire. As she tried escaping, all the windows were budged, like someone blocked them. Having her caught in the fire. As the smoke was getting worse, so was her coughing. A piece of the wolf roof feel onto her. Knocking her down to the ground. Burning her shoulder, from how how it was. She screamed and beg for help. Slowly her cries, we're gone. As she has lost her voice from screaming for help.

As no one came to save her, she thought she was a goner. Till she heard some splash of water hitting against the fire. A part of the house, was cool. A loud thud could be heard. Till the man bursted in, pushing the large pillar off the girl. Took her out of the home quickly. Holding her close.

She owed him her life. But once she was saved, the stranger told her what happened to her mother. Now she couldn't believe she lost both her parents. One protecting her mother and now her mom gone to fire. It crushed her inside. As she was totally alone.

But the stranger took her in. Made her one of his family. He treated her like a daughter. Although this guy has a family, with one daughter already. He told her, they were trying again. But a situation happen. And it broke them to try again. So he was glade to have saved her.

She was glade he did, she was happy in the family, and even changed her last name to theirs. Although in her birth name, it will formally have her real last name. But she didn't care.

As she got older, she decide to help the humans. Fight the titans and try to save humanity. I mean you got to do what you got to do. Not everyone can protect themselves, so someone has to do it. And so she is. Because both her real parents risked their life for her. She will do it for others.

Extra:
- Has a burn marking upon her body, when she was younger.
- also she loves to cuddle, it makes her feel safe and secure.
- She got a pet weasel, his name is jumpy. Because he so jumpy lol

 Because he so jumpy lol