celebrity crush pt 1

i wanted to set this one out a bit differently, in the third person. there will be a part 2 for this because i'm keeping it short. enjoy 👍

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"so Noah, who's your celebrity crush?" an interviewer asked him.

"um... it's actually y/n l/n. she's such an inspiration and i'm a big fan of her work. i'm really hoping to meet her one day."

"so, if you meet her, what would you say to her?"

"i don't know... but i'm hoping along the lines of 'i love you'"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"who is noah schnapp's celebrity crush?" he read out of the boards during an autocomplete interview. (tom holland said they were scratchy).

"ooohhh." millie said, waiting for him to say something.

"um..." he trailed off.

"he's not answering, so i'll answer for him," finn stated. "it's y/n l/n. he will not stop talking about her. i'm pretty sure everyone knows that."

"uh yeah. actually she was just here so it feels like i'm in her presence." he blushed.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

y/n l/n flopped onto her couch. she had just finished binge-watching a season of brooklyn nine nine. now she had nothing to do with her life. she scrolled through instagram liking some of the posts she was tagged in. it was kinda nice watching all of her fans' hard work and effort. she posted a couple on her story too.

she was interrupted by a phone call from an unknown number. "hello?"

"is this y/n l/n?"

"maybe. i don't know. who is this?" she had no idea who was calling her. she desperately hoped no one had leaked her number.

"it's matt duffer."

"oh. in that case, it is me." y/n said cheerfully. she recently auditioned for stranger things 4 and she was hoping she would get a call.

"you've got the part of rebecca williams! by the way, we haven't told any of the others that you've been cast.

"okay that's great! so are we going to surprise them?" she said, psyched that she got to act alongside winona ryder and millie bobby brown.

"oh yes, especially noah."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"so... what do you wanna watch?" caleb asked the cast. they were all hanging out in his trailer.

"let's watch satan's call!" noah suggested. this was one of the many films y/n had been in, including 'exposed', 'hiding', 'the life of hannah turner' and 'the dark ages'. She had also starred as natasha romanoff in marvel's young avengers. and because of noah's crush on her, he had watched every single one of her shows and films multiple times.

"no. just because your future girlfriend's in it doesn't mean you have to make us binge all the films she's been in with you!" sadie complained as the rest of the cast groaned.

"i know! let's watch the peanuts movie!" millie says.

"NO!" noah shouted dramatically.

"all in favour of watching the the peanuts movie!" millie yelled, dismissing noah as caleb, finn, gaten and sadie put their hands up.

"majority wins!" gaten announced.

"sorry noah, better luck next time." finn rubs noah's back in mock sympathy.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"okay so what's going on?" millie asked the duffer brothers. they had called in the cast for a meeting. an important one.

"well basically, we added a new character for stranger things 4." ross started.

"yay! have you chosen them yet?" caleb asked.

"yep, we wanted this to be a surprise because some of you may know her already."

"i think i know who it is." gaten whispered, nudging finn.

"come on in!" the duffers said simultaneously, turning towards the door.

y/n l/n entered the room, smiling at the cast. they all stood up at once, in shock.

"surprise?"