True Prosperity ❤

What is prosperity?  For some it is simply a number in a bank account.  For others it goes much deeper.  From the beginning God has designed increase into the world.  The whole concept of the seed bearing fruit after its kind in plant, animal and human life speaks of multiplication and increase.  Material wealth is possible because of God’s plan for the world.  But material wealth apart from the Source is empty.

When we speak of prosperity, we must understand it to mean more than just material wealth.  Our prosperity begins in the Spirit when we are born again.  We are transformed from death to life, abundant life, as Jesus said (Jn. 10:10).  Spiritual prosperity is Life and communion with the Father.

As we grow in the Lord that prosperity can be seen affecting our minds and our emotions.  We are transformed by the renewing of our minds (mental prosperity) (Rom. 12:2).  The Spirit within us produces it’s fruit in our emotions.  That would be emotional prosperity: love, joy, peace, etc. (Gal. 5:22-23). 

We experience prosperity in our relationships as we learn to love, forgive, and to receive love and forgiveness.  We enjoy the prosperity of a new vision and purpose for our lives.  The poorest people on earth are those who have no vision. As Christians, we are no longer limited to our natural abilities because God has equipped us to walk in His Spirit and His power, and He guides us into situations where we can bless others with His blessings.  We are vessels of His love to others.

As we seek first His kingdom and righteousness (Matt. 6:33), all that we need is added unto us.  As we give it is being given unto us, pressed down, shaken together and running over (Luke 6:38). 

Our giving to the work of the Kingdom is a result of a sincere love and desire to bless others.  We don't give grudgingly or because we are forced to, but we give cheerfully.  And God makes all grace abound unto us that we might have all we need for every good work.  (2 Cor. 9:6-8)

As a believer walks in these truths, his or her life moves into a new dimension of prosperity on every level.  But prosperity must begin within.  "Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers."  (3 Jn. 2)

-------
Cto

To God be all the Wisdom, Honor, Glory, Power and Might!

Goodbless everyone and Good night.😊

-•=°=•-
05/22/2020
11:09