6. Hatred

Present time:

Hazel slowly opened her eyes. Her body was hurting badly. She felt as if something large was placed on her legs. Her head was tightly covered with bandages causing her headache, and hands were all bruised up. She rolled her eyes and murmured: "Where am i?" then her mind revised the horrible accident she met few hours ago.

She looked around and noticed Hande sleeping besides her bed, on a chair holding her hands. She weakly said: 'Hande' and aroused her by slowly shaking her hands. Hande got up, and took a moment to understand, then she quickly reacted: 'Hazel, baby. Are you okay?'

Hazel said sarcastically: 'Off course, I got into a big accident, I am all bruised up, my legs are hurting as if they are broken but I am okay.'

Hande: 'I can't believe this, you are still being sarcastic'.

Hazel: 'Off course, your question is so stupid. I am evidently not okay.' Hande smiled: 'Do you know how worried I was. Whatever how the hell did this happen? Can't you drive safely?'

Hazel: 'Ah... still blaming me, whatever. I think actually I am pretty sure it was all a set up, I don't have an idea who can do this to me but It was evidently planned.'

Hande exclaimed with shocked: 'Seriously? I can't believe this. You didn't note the car's number. Did you?'

Hazel again sarcastically replied: "No I didn't. I am so sorry I should have noted the number even when I wasn't in my senses."

Hande rolled her eyes and said: 'Ok fine. Police will soon record your statement and the person will be caught. Don't worry. Ok I need to call mom and inform her that you are awake, she just went home'. Hazel nodded and Hande left.

Few minutes later a nurse came to Hazel's room: ' Oh, you are awake. Wait I'll call the doctor.' And she left. Hazel was playing with her fingers, thinking about the unusual stuffs happening with her. Who's the culprit? Why the hell that person did that? What's happening? But she froze for a moment when she noticed the door of her room opened and a very familiar face entered. It was Harper. A cold shiver ran down her spine. She didn't understand how to react, what to do. Is it for real? He too looked at her, taking small steps towards her. She panicked and shouted: 'What are you doing here?'

Harper still walking towards her and replied in a calming tone: 'Hazel, calm down. It's not good for your health.'

Hazel: 'I said stop right there'. She took a box that was on the table next to her bed and threw it at him. She wasn't good at aiming and that was evident as the box hit the window far away from Harper. Then she grabbed a small bottle and threw it at his face but he caught it.

Harper: 'Haze, I am your doctor calm down.'

Hazel: 'I don't want to be operated by you, stay away. Understand'.

Harper reach her bed and held her hand as she was removing her bandages. She was sweating and trembling badly. All signs of a panic attack. Harper took a syringe, Hazel struggled to stop him but he injected it on her neck and she fainted, Harper gently dropped her head back on the pillow. Hande came running: 'what's wrong'.

Harper: 'Let's go out, she needs to rest'. As soon as they came out of the room Hande asked: 'what's wrong with her'.

Harper: 'She had a panic attack because of me'.

Hande was confused for a moment then she continued: 'Can't you just exchange your duty with someone else. She hates you; I don't think she could tolerate your presence'.

Harper unwillingly replied: 'I was thinking the same, I'll do it soon'. Hande nodded and left.

An hour later, Harper was sitting in his cabin, doing his work.

He wasn't able to work

He wasn't able to work. The only thing he had in his mind was Hazel: 'Shall I check her; she must be asleep till now'. After thinking a lot, he got up from his place and started walking towards Hazel's room. As he entered, he saw a nurse who was injecting something in Hazel's IV fluid bag, Hande was sitting on a sofa near the door. As he entered Hande got up and asked: 'What are you doing here?' Harper ignored her and asked the nurse: 'What are you doing here? I didn't ask to give her any injection. What are you injecting?' The nurse was shocked, the syringe fell down from her hands. She turned around shivering: 'si...sir ah I just...'

Harper: 'Who send you here, you are not in my team.' The nurse stayed quiet. Harper shouted: 'What are you doing here?' She didn't reply and ran towards the door but failed, Hande caught her hands and Harper held her by her waist. Harper shouted: 'security'. It didn't take time for the security to came and take her away. As they left Harper quickly went to Hazel, he removed the needle that was attached to the IV fluid bag, checked her eyes and pulses. She was okay. Then he bent down and check the fluid that she was injecting: 'she was injecting a poison into her body. I can't believe this someone was trying to kill her'.

Hande screamed: 'What? Is she ok?'.

Harper: 'Well she is. It doesn't reach her body, thankfully'. Hande: 'I can't believe this. It happened twice in just 2 days.' Harper: 'What do you mean? That accident was planned?'

Hande roughly nodded: 'Never mind, don't tell her I told you this'. Both Hande and Harper were very tensed, Hazel was still unconscious. Harper came back to his office and ordered the security to be more alert. Two guards were settled outside Hazel's room since she was such a famous celeb. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone. so sorry for not uploading because i was busy with my exams and assignment. i think it will continue for few more days but after that i'll surely upload regularly. love yeah. and by the way that wasn't the end of past, it will be continued in next few more chapter.  stay tuned and keep supporting.