Your Happy Ending

Merlin

You and Merlin are now a happy couple, your son learned how to use his father's magic and his mother's nature powers.

You and Merlin died together in a war and your son was depressed but he found a true love that could bring him happiness and love, they got married a few weeks later and his wife gave birth to twins.

The girl was named (Name) and The boy was named Merlin, they're named after their grandparents and lived Happily ever after.

You and Merlin are happy to see your son grow up with his own responsibilities.

Arthur

You died in a war you were attending and forgot to tell Arthur about it, your son and husband became depress but they had to move on.

Arthur died a few days later because of a witch and now your son had grown into a strong and wonderful man.

Jack

You both died in a fire while Adrian and Anna are in a safe place, they were both sad because of their parents death but after a few months.

They became the most charming and beautiful grown ups in the world, they got married after a few weeks.

Adrian had a daughter named (Name) and Anna had a son named Jack.

They both had wonderful families and their parents are proud.

Hans

You died after someone had murdered you when you were walking home, meanwhile Hans died in a fire.

Your daughter was 19 when you died and your daughter wanted you and Hans to attend her wedding but when she heard that you and Hans died after her wedding.

She fall depress and luckily her husband was there to comfort her, she was happy and had triplets.

The first boy was named Hans
The second girl was named (Name)
And the third boy was named Harold.

You and Hans are very proud of your daughter.

Pino, Noki and Kio

The triplets heard that their wifes died in a explosion and fall depress, they have their kids that could comfort them but suddenly the three died in the same way.

And now their childrens are married and have kids but they still look up to their parents.

Pino and His wife are proud

Noki and His wife are proud

Koi and His wife are proud

Of their childrens.

~THE END~