The Three Broomsticks, 11 O'clock sharp

"The Three Broomsticks, 11 O'clock sharp."

Aelin slowly lifted her head from the book she was reading while laying on her bed in the girls dormitory of the Gryffindor quarters. "What are you talking about?"

"That's when your date with Ilias is," Ansel answered casually.

Aelin rolled her eyes. She had set her up on a date again! Ansel thought that since Aelin didn't have the best track record with guys that she needed help with finding one. Aelin would always argue that there was nothing wrong with the guys she dated. Sam was the best one so far but they were only kids; they were practically best friends and she didn't want to ruin that. Dorian had never been anything but a best friend despite the romance they had tried to force upon their relationship and Chaol..... Chaol had cheated on her. 'We were drunk,' he'd say over and over but Aelin never bothered to listen to the rest of it. If he wanted to be with Nesryn then who was she to stop him and he was just lucky that Aelin hadn't told Aedion what had really happened because he would have come out with more than a few scratches down his face, courtesy of Aelin herself.

"I am not going on another of those dates you keep setting up, maybe you should concentrate on your own love life. How are you and Mikhail doing?"

At that, Ansel threw her pillow at Aelin, causing her to shield her head with her book. In all honesty, Ansel hadn't had much luck in that department either since the only long-term relationship she's ever been in has been with Mikhail and that has been on and off regularly since it started.

"Don't change the subject! You should be grateful that you have so many options, unless you already have someone lined up," Ansel said with a mischievous smirk.

Aelin just went back to reading her book and she willed the blush creeping up her face to retreat but she couldn't stop thinking of those stolen moment in the room of requirements or when he would pull her spontaneously into an empty classroom or broom closet.

"No way! There is someone isn't there!" Ansel dived on Aelin's bed and demanded answers to which Aelin let out an undignified, uncontrollable squeal.

"You can't tell anyone." That was when Aelin told Ansel everything about Rowan Whitethorn.