The Pickle Fic

I'm so sorry, i hate myself for writing this...

Anyway s/o to the "Awsten's a pickle" gc especially Mae who came up with a lot of the ideas.

°°°

I went into the kitchen to get myself a glass of orange juice, but I had a weird feeling that something was wrong. Curiously I looked around when I noticed the neon green pickle on my counter. What the hell? I thought and walked closer.

"Hello Awsten," the pickle said. Wait, the pickle said? Pickles don't talk. But before I could even start asking questions, the pickle continued, "My name is Felony Steve, but that's not important right now. I just wanted to say-"but I never got to hear what it (he?) wanted to say, because I woke up in the small bunk on our tour bus.

What a weird dream I thought and tried to go back to sleep. But something felt wrong, terribly wrong...

°°°

At the same time Geoff woke up from a wet dream about his boyfriend Awsten fucking him. He was desperate for his touch so he decided to climb out of his own and into Awsten's bunk. But he couldn't find the green haired boy. Instead he was greeted with a neon green pickle.

He was confused but at the same time he was horny and it was early in the morning so he thought fuck it and began searching for the lube that he knew Awsten kept in his bunk.

When he found it he covered the neon green pickle in it and pulled his pants down. He didn't need to prep himself since he was still a little lose from fingering himself the evening before. Slowly he inserted the green thing into himself, it felt heavenly and he had to bite back a loud moan. He started to move it in and out at first slow than faster while imagining it was Awsten who fucked him with the pickle not he himself. He got closer and closer to the relieving orgasm and finally he came with his boyfriend's name on his lips.

He laid there for a few seconds before realizing something was wrong. He looked around. Next to him he spotted the weirdly colored pickle which was now as tall as Geoff or better, Geoff was as small as the pickle.

Then the realization hit him: The neon green pickle was in fact Awsten and he too had turned into a pickle. He looked at the pickle that beside him and by some weird telepathic shit he felt that his boyfriend was as freaked out as Geoff was.

They desperately tried to move and finally somehow managed to fall out of the bunk.

°°°

Otto was sitting on the couch in the front of the tour bus when he heard a weird sound coming from the back where the bunks were located. It sounded like something hit the ground, so he went to investigate. But when he opened the door that separated the two areas he didn't see anything, so he went further in.

Suddenly he stepped on something and almost fell down. He just barely managed to keep his balance and when he looked down to find out what he had stepped on, he saw two weirdly colored pickles.

One of them was neon green while the other was brown. He continued to stare at the weird looking objects when suddenly they disappeared. He looked up and his confused eyes met the faces of his bandmates Awsten and Geoff.