Omega verses rp: Ari Emit

((Ari:
* Gender: Female
* Secondary gender: Omega
* Age: 21
* Height: 150 cm
* Vigilante name: Emit

* Looks: Dark brown hair, small posture, coming up to about Katsuki's chest in height. She has baby blue eyes that shift to green in certain lightings and dark lashes that frame them beautifully, making them seem even bigger than they are.

* Quirk: Teleport, she can teleport any object, person or animal she wants to her location, as long as they are within an one kilometer radius of her and she knows the exact coordinates of where they're at. The size of the object or living being doesn't matter. Drawback is that the thing she wants to teleport, will spawn at exactly her location, causing it to be dangerous for her if that thing is a threat like villain or even a missile. She can also teleport any object, person or animal that's around her to a location within a hundred meter radius of her current location, once again she would need to know the exact coordinates of where she's sending them to, though she would need to touch them to send them away again.

* Personality: She's a smart person, that easily adjusts to new surroundings. She's the one that usually finds them new locations to stay at without being caught and and the one that researches the details on their upcoming missions.