what? p1

Izuku's pov:

A lot of people come to this small Neko shop, but not once has any of them spared me a glance. If I'm honest I don't think ill ever be picked. I'll probably live here forever. It's sad to think about but most of the other nekos here a girls and they always get picked. There is only one other boy here. I don't know his name though. I don't speak to anyone normally so that's probably why I don't know him Ochacko she's my only friend here. I've been here for about a year and a half now and the most interesting part of my day is probably staring out at the stars. That's what I was doing not even a minute ago. Till I heard the someone walking over to my room.

(Present time)

*click*

Its the owner? Why is he here this late? why is he even here at all? His eyes were tired and his face covered by a slight bruise mark on his left cheek.
"Come with me..." he got closer and checked the scratchy collar on my neck "...izuku" he read.  he stayed silent and so did I as he led me to the back door for some reason. He's never taken anyone out there before? not unless they were leaving. When we got outside. It was freezing. I was wearing a white shirt and some shorts. They were comfortable but kinda dirty because they were washed 3 days ago.

"I'm sorry izuku," he said to break the silence.
"Hu?" I said in absolute confusion he reached out and took the awful collar off my neck.
"No one wants a male Neko and we can't afford to keep you any longer were making the bare minimum."
That's when it hit me. He was going to leave me out in the streets. Even here was better than the streets.
"B-but" was the only words I could manage to stutter out.
"sorry, izuku. I truly am sorry" he said shutting the door behind him leaving me in the cold night.

What now? I asked my self.

Small raindrops start to fall. I need to find shelter I guess. I start to think about everything like how I'm never going to see my best and only friend again or how I have nowhere to go I need to stay positive! 

40 minutes later

my legs start to give out I can't walk any more. I've walked so far my legs hurt. I don't know where I am... but I guess this is shelter? Kind of.  It looks like an abandoned house the windows are bored up and looks kinda old. Well come to think of it this whole street looks kinda scary but it will have to do. I try to push open the door but it won't budge. I try to use my elbow but it just hurt me. After a foot 10 minutes trying to get it open and a bruised shoulder, I decided to stop. The floor is going to have to do. Even if it's raining I still need to sleep

A/n this chapter was a bit short I hoped you liked it.