Chapter 5

He smacked the side of my head. I pouted. He grabbed my wrist, and dragged me into the boys bathroom.

"YAH! Let go, what are we even doing in here,"I said. This bathroom is so gross...

"You have to wash the sharpie off my face," He looked at me like I'm dumb. 

"I don't think so," you pursed your lips. He grabbed you by your waist, and put you on the counter for the sinks. Shoot, I'm trapped.. He grabbed a paper towel and handed it to you.

"Yah! You didn't have yo pick me up"I quietly shouted.

"Hurry up before we get caught"He said annoyed. I was gently washing his face with the paper towel, and watched the sharpie fade. I didn't notice him staring at me as my eyes were on his 'mustache' Soon everything on his face was gone. Wh-a-why is he looking at me like that?

--Taehyung's P.O.V--

I was staring down at her trying not to smile, as she would notice. Wait why do I want to smile? How come I never noticed Sujin was this pretty? HAH SIKE. Her phone dinged, she quickly pushed me away and answered her phone messages. 

--Phone P.O.V--

(Mina Messages in group chat)

MinaChan💕: 

 Yah, Sujin are you still in detention?

                                                                                                                                  Sujin💃:

                                                                                                   Sadly, I want to leave 🤧

 MinaChan💕: That's too bad, Im living my best life. : )

                                                                                                                                Sujin💃:

                                                                     Im stuck with him..... * sends image*

MinaChan💕:

Really? Nice back profile. Are you good. Are you guys..?

ChaChaWoo🕴:

.....Did you guys make up?

                                                                                                                               Sujin💃:

     HELL NO, I will never forgive him.... Its kind of awkward. He's so confusing. I just want to go home. Can you pick me up? 💃

MinaChan💕:

Yeah sure, omw. Lets eat after, My treat ;)

                                                                                                                              Sujin💃:                                                                                          OMG, ILY. Thank youuuu~~🤤

MinaChan💕:

Gross..

ChaChaWoo🕴:

I love you too 🙃

MinaChan💕:

Get a room...🤢

                                                                                                                             Sujin💃:

                                                                    Rude, say it back. ChaCha ur gross...🤢

                                                                                                                              Sujin💃:

                                                                                     KIDDING I LOVE YOU BOTH!! <3

ChaChaWoo🕴:

I don't love you guys anymore...

MinaChan💕:

Whatever Cha, im outside ur house hurry up.