Introduction

Fifty fired spells broke the stillness of the night

Fifty fired spells broke the stillness of the night. In a field that had seen years of peace lay cold corpses, and still the dark spells fired at students without stop. The death eaters had started to close in outside of Hogwarts, there was one way out and it was to fight for your life.

Annabeth fired spells with her hands. She was a bright witch for her age, she had mastered the art of non verbal spells which was a much quicker way of defeating the death eaters;since they didn't see it coming. Annabeth suddenly felt excruciating pain in her back and fell off her broom onto the muddy battleground.

She had been hit with cruciatus curse. Whoever had cast it wasn't planning on lifting it as Annabeth started to see black spots cloud her vision.

Professor McGonagall,her favourite teacher, zoomed past her on a broomstick only to stop in front of Annabeth. She knew what had to be done. Lifting her wand up towards the sky she conjured some type of portal and quickly sent it down towards Annabeth in hopes she could be the saviour of the wizarding world.

———————————————————

"What the fuck?" Tony exclaimed after hearing what Fury had to say while he stood in front of the big glass windows of the now avengers tower.

"Hey Steve! Go get him he said a bad word" Natasha laughed teasing Captain Steve Rogers.

"For god's sake Tony is there someone you haven't told about that?" Steve groaned in frustration embarrassment washing over his face. Who kneel swearing wasn't as much of a big deal any more as it was back in his time?

"Guys I need you to focus this is important. Once this guy called Lord Voldy- whatever takes control of the wizarding world he's coming for us. He hates humans and his goal is to destroy us. Luckily for us we have time since he wants the wizarding world on his side for it." Fury explained.

"Is it true he has no nose?" Spider-Man asked hanging from the ceiling.

"What the hell kid get out of here. I don't want you getting hurt." Tony exclaimed giving his usual lecture to the youngster.

"Who said I was getting involved? Maybe I just wanna listen Mr stark" he smirked triumphantly.

"What?"Tony asked

"What?"peter repeated

"Guys please focu-" a beeping sound from fury's pocket cut him off and had everyone's attention. He pulled the object out of his pocket which was now revealed to be a pen with the top of it flashing red. "How convenient McgGonagall said this would happen, come on guys." Fury sighed strutting off with Steve,Natasha,Tony and Peter following closely behind.

They exited the tower and stopped where fury was standing. He seemed to be squinting up at the sky. "Okay what is going on sir?" Steve asked really confused.

"A dear friend sent me a parcel to collect." Just as he had said that lighting started to flash and roar. A portal in the sky opened up and something started to fall. Squinting, it seemed to be a girl.

Everyone couldn't help but gasp at her. She looked so beaten up and weak. Her hair cascaded around her in knots as she fell. She wore black cargo pants that were now ripped which sported things like guns and knives in their holders-not that she needed them anyway her magic could easily beat machinery. She wore some sort of bulletproof padded top however the sleeves were all torn and tattered. The worst was her face as she fell and everyone got a closer look. She looked very thin, her lip was cut up and bloodied. Dirt smudged her face and she had bruises all over her skin.

She fell in front of them on her back with a loud thud dust was sent flying everywhere.

"Oh shit I should have probably planned that better." Fury intended to whisper to himself as he rushed to her but everyone could hear as they followed closely behind. Fury checked her heart beat and everything and sighed with relief since she was still breathing.

"Captain I need a favour." Fury said.

Steve looked at him and then at the girl;a bit worried about her. "Anything sir."

"We can't get S.H.I.E.L.D involved since they would just send nukes into the wizarding world if they knew about this and I must fulfill an old friends wishes. They wouldn't care about the people there. Due to that we have a lack of shelter for her. Can she please be treated in your house? I would ask Tony for shelter but just incase S.H.I.E.L.D were to find out they would probably go after him and search him since he's the most capable of housing a witch."

Steve looked at your face an unexplainable urge to protect you washing over him.
"I'd be glad to sir."