MAMAMOO

1. Kim Yongsun (김용선)

Position : Leader, Main Vocalist, Visual

Birthday : February 21, 1991

Zodiac Sign : Pisces

Height : 163 cm

Weight : 45 kg

Blood Type : B

2. Moonbyul Yi (문별이)

Position : Main Rapper, Performer, Vocalist, Visual

Birthday : December 22, 1992

Zodiac Sign : Capricorn

Height : 165 cm 

Weight : 45 kg

Blood Type : B

3. Jung Wheein (정휘인)

Position : Lead Vocalist, Performer

Birthday : April 17, 1995

Zodiac Sign : Aries

Height : 162 cm

Weight : 43 kg

Blood Type : B

4. Ahn Hyejin (안혜진)

Position : Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Maknae

Birthday : July 23, 1995

Zodiac Sign : Leo

Height : 162 cm

Weight : 44 kg

Blood Type : A

Solar Facts:
– She was born in Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– She has an older sister, Yong-hee.
– Education: Modern K Music Academy University
– She considers herself Mamamoo’s Mom.
– Is taking a Kumon language course in Japanese.
– Originally wanted to be a Flight Attendant.
– Was discovered by agency after singing for a free gift.
– Likes listening to Lil’ Wayne.
– Solar was on “We Got Married” where she was paired with Eric Nam.
– Solar appeared on “King of Masked Singer” as Sunflower.
– Solar created the official fan song for moomoos.
– Solar can play the piano.
– Solar and Moonbyul aren’t good with roller coasters/high rides (Battle Trip)
– Solar wanted to be a tour guide in Korea for foreigners (Battle Trip)
– She used to share a room with Hwa Sa. (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.)
– Solar is ranked 36th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– Solar is the only one in the group with no tattoos.
– Solar is close to Irene of Red Velvet and with Apink’s Chorong.
– Solar is Mamamoo’s scaredy-cat, due to her fear of ghosts. (MBC Every1’s Showtime Season 7, Ep.4)
– Solar collaborated with Luna of F(x) and Hani of EXID for “Honey Bee”, under Mystic Entertainment.
– Solar’s ideal type: “I like Simon D sunbaenim. I like hip-hop and when he raps, he’s so impressive and cool…so I feel like we could do something good together…music wise!”

Moonbyul Facts:
– She was born in Bucheon, South Korea.
– She has 2 younger sisters (Seulgi 1996, Yesol 2004).
– Moonbyul had originally auditioned to be a vocalist but changed to become a rapper instead.
– Received attention for resemblance to BTOB’s Minhyuk and EXO’s Xiumin. (Super Junior’s Eunhyuk considers her as “Xiumin in a wig”)
– Wrote her rap for “Piano Man” and helped write her rap for “Mr. Ambiguous” along with Hanhae of Phantom.
– She created the choreography for “Mr. Ambiguous”.
– Her nickname is “Black Hole” because she tends to sweat a lot.
– Wants to collaborate with Verbal Jint.
– When MAMAMOO participated to Immortal Songs, she wrote the rap parts by herself as they were not originally there.
– She owns a dog named Daebakie.
– Moonbyul and Solar aren’t good with roller coasters/high rides (Battle Trip)
– Moonbyul, along with Hani (EXID), Jin (BTS), Ken (VIXX) and Sandeul (B1A4), have a group chat for 92-liners.
– She used to share a room with Whee In. (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.)
– Moonbyul is close to Seulgi of Red Velvet.
– Moonbyul has 4 tattoos.
– Moonbyul appeared on “King of Masked Singer” as Swan.
– Moonbyul was, alongside other 6 female idols, in “Idol Drama Operation Team” tv program. They created a 7 members girl group, called Girls Next Door , which debuted on July 14, 2017.
– Moonbyul’s ideal type: “I really like Gong Yoo sunbaenim. I sort of like dinosaur face-types and guys with broad shoulders, guys who can just grab and hug me in one go”.

Wheein Facts:
– She was born in Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea.
– She is an only child.
– Has known Hwa Sa since middle school
– Nicknamed “Jindo Dog” because of her resemblance to one.
– Has a huge crush on Beenzino.
– Likes watching mokbang shows (eating shows).
– Featured Vocalist in Phantom’s “Under Age’s Song”.
– Wheein appeared on “King of Masked Singer” as Half moon.
– Self-proclaimed “Snack Queen”.
– She likes to draw.
– She has a cat named Ggomo/Kkomo who has appeared in many of her photo and video diaries.
– Wheein has 6 tattoos (Wheein and Hwasa share two friendship tattoos).
– She is a former MBK Entertainment trainee.
– She is close to SONAMOO‘s Newsun and SEVENTEEN’s Vernon, they were spotted by fans hanging out together at Hongdae.
– She’s also close to Bigstar‘s Jude and IMFACT’s Taeho.
– She used to share a room with Moon Byul. (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.)
– Wheein’s ideal type: “I like Beenzino sunbaenim…but I mean he’s basically the ideal type for all girls in their 20s… so I didn’t want to say it, because it kind of hurts my pride! But yea, he’s my ideal type”.

Hwasa Facts:
– She was born in Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea.
– She has two elder sisters.
– Education: Wonkwang Information Arts High School
– Has known Wheein since middle school.
– Used to record guide vocals for 4Minute.
– Featured Vocalist in Phantom’s “Fingernail”, Baechigi’s “Boy Jump” and VRomance’s “SHE”.
– Wrote and Composed “My Heart/I Do Me” on Mamamoo’s first mini-album, “Hello”.
– Hwasa had also composed the song “Freakin Shoes” from their album “Pink Funky”.
– Hwasa appeared on “King of Masked Singer” as Aerobic girl.
– Hwasa’s first love was her social studies teacher, during “You’re The Best” era, she was still in contact with him.
– Likes cooking so she’s Mamamoo’s cook.
– Likes listening to old Jazz Music.
– She LOVES Rihanna.
– Because she cant have a pet (she’s allergic), she has a toy lion in which she always references to whenever the other members talk about their pets (hahaha)
– She used to share a room with Solar. (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.)
– She is nominated for the “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– Hwasa featured in High 4-20’s HookGa.
– Hwasa has 5 tattoos (Wheein and Hwasa share two friendship tattoos)
– She’s a permanent member of the popular show “I Live Alone”.
– On February 13th 2019, Hwasa released her first solo song called TWIT (멍청이).
– Hwasa was named the Rookie Female of the Year in Variety in 2018 and won an MBC Ent. award for her work on “I Live Alone”.
– Hwasa’s ideal type: “I like guys who are fatherly, so…Ryu Seung Ryong sunbaenim or if we’re talking about foreign celebrities, George Clooney…”