!Days!

It's been two days since Harry locked himself in his room.

Louis knew he didn't have to worry, because they ordered pizza three days ago, and there was probably something left.

And yet, that they ate in Harry's room, so the box was there, but two days without seeing Harry? It was almost torture for Louis.

- "Love ... Please open that door." - Louis was already asking Harry for this in a few hours.

- "Are you going to come out in June?" - Harry still asked from inside the room.

- "Love, what's up?" - Louis asks, he was already considering the idea of ​​doing this, would do anything for Harry.

- "You know what? Let's make this more interesting ..." - Harry says, unlocking the bedroom door.

Louis was afraid of what was to come ...

Before Louis could do anything, his cell phone started to vibrate madly, when he saw the cell phone, thousands of Twitter notifications, what was going on?

When he went to see the reason for this scandal, he was surprised, a photo of Harry naked, posted on Instagram with the caption: "Maybe my love doesn't like that..💕😶😚", his ass was well up towards the camera and was doing a sign of peace and love with his hands, however he was only showing the back, still, without much detail and somehow, Harry managed to decrease the quality of the camera, leaving it a little blurry.

Most comments said "beautiful", "wonderful", or something like that, the others ... we will not quote ...

- "Harry ... What did you do ...?" - Louis asked more for surprise.

- "I posted a semi-nude, but relax, I said that I date ... Discreetly." - Harry explains, seeing the turmoil that he also did on his social networks.

- "Ah, babe ... Am I really going to have to do this?" - Louis asks, after silencing his cell phone and putting it back in his own pocket.

- "Ahem!" - Harry says excitedly .- "But as there is still some time until then ... Let's wait!" - Harry explains.

- "Okay ... Changing the subject, why did you have a semi-nude in the pictures on your phone?" - Louis asks, and the jealousy in his voice is noticeable.

Harry just shrugs.

- "You never know." - Harry says leaving the room and going to, it seems, the kitchen.

And Louis is now thinking about what he just agreed to ...
.

.

.