I Violence

On a rainy, dark night, little light illuminates the impure street. There was a woman with an umbrella and hurrying to walk that night, but soon someone heard the motion of a motorcycle as the drone approached the intersection.

         At this unexpected turn of the lady she suddenly shines and glows in a structured weapon. At gunpoint, the woman with a bullet in the back collapsed to the floor as the motorist pulled out a small bag and left behind a bag containing only a small amount of baby milk. And the two riders got off on a motorcycle. In the distance, an old merchant with a cart was slowly making his way across the road. He saw the situation, he quickly passed two steps, the rear view mirror looked as if the old man was watching the scene, he told the driver closer to the old man and he'll take care of it.

        The sniper rifle opened the gun instantly, but instead of firing it , opened fire from the tip of the gun to the body of its holder. The two of them appeared with their motorcycle in the back seat of the old man and the cart was slowly moving, while the two thieves were on fire. 

        Who is this old merchant, and what is his mission in the world interrupted by evil elements?