VII Powerful

Waldo's boss's office talked about what happened. "That monster is really scary, he has a big body and he is very strong, I thought it was my time, his eyes were glazed and it looked like a blue light. He approached me, and cut the rope in my hand, the nail blade was like iron. " said Mr. Jimmy, while Waldo was just listening and smiling in a corner and arranging the delivered papers.

 "I need someone to be with, I need you Waldo on my walks." The boss said. Although Waldo is muscular, he has a large body at a young age, he seems to not want to be with his boss because he is happy with his job. But he can not refuse his boss so he agrees. Jimmy is always with him.But he still has time to be with his girlfriend Rina, strolling in the park, eating out. The two lovers are happy. Talking, dreaming of a better future. Rina is beautiful, her skin is white, she has long hair, she is also a bit tall, She also fits Waldo with a beautiful, gentle face and strong body.Due to the work of this messenger, sometimes when not with the boss, he is motorized to quickly deliver the orders to him. 

Waldo's life is a bit better now than before. Although he was not very educated, because of the power given to him, he possessed a clever and sharp mind.Meanwhile in a large area wide land can be seen a large mansion in the middle of it. There is a high fence, wide and well-maintained place, beautiful plants around fine trees and knot trees every way. A long road will be taken before reaching the center of mansion. and when they arrived there were guards with strong weapons guarding every corner. Magnificent vehicles were parked here. A large living room and in front sat an ultimate king with women next to him. This is Rodrigo, wearing a coat, tall, a bit old but still strong, he looks brave and is not far from being surrounded by guards.

 It will be recalled that the one who killed Waldo's father was his staff, but he was not punished and later nothing happened in the case because he was influential and had many tentacles. According to his real father who is a soldier, Rodrigo's men are still killing him, because of his interference in their evil deeds. He was ambushed near his house, fighting but his men were holding high caliber.Inside the mansion Rodrigo talks to the staff, "too many of our staff are falling. That monster needs to be eradicated." Looking at a large monitor, you can see how the monster is destroying its staff. with the modern technology used in Rodrigo's fortress, after watching the extermination. It can be seen focused on the monster that can be seen on the monitor and gradually the image doubled in the person of Waldo. Rodrigo was shocked as if angry and mixed with fear because the murder of Waldo's real father was still fresh in his mind, and the person who took care of him who was the perpetrator was also Rodrigo's staff.What will Rodrigo do to Waldo ..... watch outNote: the image in this chapter shows Rodrigo, Waldo and Rina.