That Kiss That Causes The Trouble

Eversince Prince Shen Wei  kiss Yunlan. He can't  help to have sleepiness night.

    "Why did he kiss me?!!! Why?!!!" As he recall what happened. 

In The River

    Prince Shen Wei  pulled  him into a kiss and deepen it. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. "Don't  be jealous  to anyone, just remember  this I love you....only you..." As he kiss Yunlan again.  Yunlan close his eyes and hugged  Shen Wei  tightly to his arms. He can't  help to moan as he felt that soft skin pressed  unto him and their prize grinding to one another.

   He suddenly  realize what his doing and breaking the kiss. "Wait! This is wrong! I'm just your soldier and were both men! The emperor...." But he was hush by Prince Shen Wei's  fingers. "Stop worrying! I'm your prince! Your only belong to me...... and you will do what I say!" While he pulled him again for a steamy kiss.

   "I want you.... Yunlan.... I want you inside of me...." While kissing his neck and biting it. Yunlan nod and lift him up and walk toward a big tree near the river. As he laid Prince Shen Wei  there and position him up. He slowly thrust  his prize upon him. Making Prince Shen Wei  yelp and rock his body upon him.

   He didn't  anticipate Prince Shen Wei  will sit up and capture his lips while thrusting his prize upon him. Yunlan growl in each thrust making Prince Shen Wei  turn on. While screaming and moaning his name. Suddenly  Yunlan burst inside of him. That hot seeds made Prince Shen Wei  shiver and scream for more as he spilled on his stomach.

    Outside his body guard Chu is becoming red. But  he was shocked as the other friends of  Yunlan came to the river to take a bath. He quickly blocked  their way. "You can't  go in there! Prince Shen Wei  is talking to Yunlan! So scram!" Guo want to protest that they needed to take a bath because they're  tired and sweaty in sparring.  And promise that they won't  bother  the two.

    But Chu made a deadly glare on them. Making them ran for there life, Guo on the other hand got scared to move.  Chu kick him out, so he would run away.

    Hearing it Yunlan want to stop on what they're  doing but Prince  Shen Wei  cling to Yunlan tightly. "Were done yet !" He seductively  whispered  to Yunlan's  ears making Yunlan continue on what they're  doing.

End of the River Scene

    Yunlan became red and roll outside his bed giggling  and fall with  a thud. Making his roommate  wake up, "Ohooo! Tell me? Whose the maiden who stole your heart?! Your giggling like a school girl there!" Ask Guo. But he was answered by a pillow on his face. As Yunlan laid again at his bed and dream about his prince.

   Everyday Prince Shen Wei  would visit his personal soldiers in their training ground. While calling a love sick Yunlan. To talk to his private room. While his bodyguard Chu guarded at the door.  Like a small puppy Yunlan would follow his master's command. Making his other comrades  suspicious. On why Yunlan is only one to be called everyday.

    "Maybe the prince favor him in bed!" As one of them tease. "Hey! Stop gossiping  my friend! For your information! Yunlan is inlove with a maiden! But he still didn't  tell me who?!" As Guo scratch his head. Making everyone disappointed.  "Whose that maiden anyway?!" As they tried guessing.

   In the room, Shen Wei  gave a bracelet  to Yunlan. While sitting on his lap. "That's  for you!" While kissing his cheek. "I don't  need this. I only want you!" As he kiss him again. Prince Shen Wei  giggle, "Maybe I should make you one of my concubine? Instead of my personal  soldier! So I could lock you up in my room and never let you go!" While caressing his face. Yunlan want to jump for joy hearing Prince Shen Wei  want to marry  him eventhough  it's  only a dream. For it is a taboo in marrying both men that time.

    His happiness  was short live when his kingdom got into a fight with another kingdom. And war erupted.  The emperor knowing his son have an affair with one of his personal  soldiers. Called Yunlan to lead the fight. Prince Shen Wei  was outraged.  "Why you must choose my personal  soldier! Yunlan have no experience in leading his own soldier or going to war?!" Said Prince Shen Wei.

     His father pound his fist on the arm chair, "I know what  your relationship with that personal soldiers  of yours! That's  why I'm saving you from this shame thing! After the war your marrying Princess Wang and will have  many children! And Forget  about that man! I'll make sure he will die at the war!" Shout his father.  That made Prince Shen Wei  fall on his knees and cried.

   In the training  ground. Yunlan was shocked  as he was pulled out from being personal soldier of the prince Shen Wei  and transferred  being the youngest general in the frontline of the war. All of his comrades was startled and tried to protest. "Hey! You can't  do that?! His one of us! And only Prince Shen Wei can reinstate  him to another group!" Guo shout. But one of the soldier of the emperor unsheathed  a scroll.

    All of them bow to it, as the soldier and messenger  of the emperor ordered  that Yunlan will be transferred.  And gave the message to Yunlan who have a shocked face. But he must oblige  with it.

     In midnight, Yunlan can't  sleep for tomorrow  he will march into  war with the other nation. Looking at the bracelet with sadness. "My prince! Can I see you just for the last time! I might never come back alive!" As tears fall down on his face. He didn't  know Guo heard what he have said. And wanted to comfort his friend but can't.  But Prince Shen Wei  never came.

    Prince Shen Wei  on the other hand can't  stop crying in his bedroom. As the emperor ordered him to be locked in his room. With few guards outside. His personal bodyguards  Chu can't  do nothing for the emperor ordered it.

    Next day, as Yunlan about to leave with the other soldiers. He look up to the palace to take a glimpse of Prince Shen Wei. But neither shadow of Prince Shen Wei  was  never found.  Prince Shen Wei  on the other hand kept banging on the door because he want to see Yunlan for the last time. But the emperor won't  let him. Looking at the palace for the last time, Yunlan left with a heavy heart thinking Prince Shen Wei  never love him at all.