a brand new start chapter 1

Tom was in his room scrolling across his "for u " page, when he came across a video a of some Norwegian guy . His video had millions of views, so Tom decided he would watch it. It was a pretty funny, and cute piece of content. So Tom gave it a like and headed to comments, assuming they were going to be nice, be cuz it was a 20 minute cute rant of how he said he was going to take over the world.

Tom chuckled as he reached the comments,he was sad to find that many people hated on him for his content . So since Tom thought the guy was nice, he stuck up for him and made a paragraph of how great he was .

Of course people hated on it, but after a day of posting that it had 20 likes already. Tom was happy to know that hopefully the guy was getting less hate, and he  even liked his comment!

(Soon after that Tom and tord started talking)

Tords pov: I was watching my favorite anime  ಥ ‿ ಥ when I was shocked I heard my phone buzz "weird I usually never get notifications probably a anime YouTuber" I said to myself

I was shocked to figure out the guy that had been liking my posts and watching my videos just texted me !

I called "EDD" edd came running "yes " he said in huffed breathing.

" Do u know this guy" I said " oh yes I know him in real life we are good pales" he explained my jaw dropped.

" EDD tell me were he is now " I said as my face lit up
"Woah there tord I know u have been texting him but I'm afraid u can't get to him" edd said in a bit of a hushed voice .

"Well why not?" I said in curiosity "well I'm afraid that he lives a few plane trips away from us" edd said sadly

"Well how have u met him in real life then. u have stayed with me and Matt almost ur whole life when u moved to Norway" I said trying not to get angery

"Well when I visited my family he was 2 hours away and we texted and I met up with him " edd said with a shimmer in his eyes

Back off I felt like saying, but I just let edd leave on his own . Then finally got to texting Tom