0.5

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

What does he mean by we're no longer safe?
I knew I shouldn't let some random guy live in my house what was I even thinking?

"What?" I started panicking but then all of a sudden he burst out laughing.

"Look closely..." he said and pointed outside.

I looked outside then looked back at him confused.

"You can see three kids hiding behind that car, they obviously were playing around and accidentally broke the window," he said.

I stared closely at the car and then all of a sudden a kid popped out from behind the car, following him we're two more kids.

I just realized that Jimin wasn't wearing a shirt, forgetting that the kids obviously couldn't see him either.

I tried to touch around me to see if I could cover him, the kids suddenly looked questionably to me.

"I'm pretty sure they can't see me too"
He whispered close.

I laughed awkwardly.

I went out the front door to see the kids who broke the window.

They walked slowly up to me.

The two kids pushed one in front of them, who I'm assuming is the one who broke the window.

"I-I'm really so-sorry miss, I didn't mean to break your window..."

This reminded me of the time I broke a window of a car once by accident.

I got a really bad scolding from my mother and I was forced to work all summer to pay it off.
The owner of the car didn't even let me have a break to drink some water until the work was done.

I smiled and rubbed his head.

"Hmmm... well the window is pretty expensive to fix..."

His eyes widened
"Please don't tell my mom, I won't do it again, I'll pay you one day!"
His small eyes were red and his face held a lot of fear and worry.

I just patted his shoulder "Don't worry I'm just messing with you, be careful, other people wouldn't have gone easy on you"

His eyes sparkled as he smiled wide and bright, he quickly nodded. "Thank you so much, miss! And I'm really sorry, we-we'll be more careful next time"