Part 15 expressing feelings

I hesitated but picked up

You- h-hello

I said about to cry

Quinton- y/n... Dixie recorded your entire reaction about you raging about me and Cynthia a-and I did it because I was trying to get my mind off you... it didn't fucking work y/n I can't live without you you're my happiness and I wanna love you til I die

By this point I was silently crying hysterically. I FELT SO BAD!!! I fucking deserve all this it's my fault he's like this.

You- Quin... I said before crying harder

You- I feel so fucking bad you don't understand half of me is missing and that other half is you... I love you Quinton I should've never left you I fucked up big time I let Charli win and I shouldn't of I'm so sorry Quinton

I heard him crying too and made me cry ever HARDER. I had tears coming out of my eyes every second. My eyes were bloodshot red. I was so dehydrated from crying so much.

Quinton- I-it's ok y/n I-I understand

We both couldn't talk we were crying so much. I wanted to call him mine again, I wanted to call him baby, I wanted his love, I wanted his kisses everything. He deserves so much better than me.

Quinton- I-I'm c-coming o-ov-over w-we need to t-ta-talk in p-person

He could barley talk. He hung up the phone and I just cried in my pillow. He's so ducking sweet, loving, kind, cute and just an over all happy person. He really didn't deserve what happened to him.

There was a knock on the door. I completely ignored it. They knocked again and I still ignored it. They knocked another time and I was getting annoyed.

You- WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!

They stayed silent and I heard them walk away

You- my goodness gracious

I wiped my tears and put some makeup on so I didn't look like I was smoking our high. I still felt like shit. I looked in the mirror and sighed. The doorbell went off and I knew it was Quinton. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door. Bryce and Addison came downstairs as well.

Bryce- Quinton?

Quinton- hey

Addison- why are you here?

You- because he can you bitch

She looked at me shocked and walked away. Bryce followed her and went to Bryce's room leaving me and Quinton. We stared at each other and all the memories came back. Fuck it I just hugged him and started crying. He hugged me back and cried as well.

You- I love you Quinton and I always will

Quinton- I love you too babygirl

My heart warmed up and I felt so happy already. I smiled big and he wiped the tears off my face and kissed me passionately. It was AMAZING it was NOTHING compared to our other kisses. We pulled away and hugged one last time.

Quinton- y/n will you be my girlfriend... again?

It was an unexpected question but knew what I had to to.