chapter three

Suga's POV

The darkness that's all I see, just sea of darkness the fear of being taking against my will and not being able to fight back (if only the bastard hadn't gotten to upper hand on me in the fight, this fucker would have been in a hospital bed and I wouldn't be laying here drugged and fading in and out, I can here hear somewhat of what's going on so far it's just yelling "you fucking drugged him!!!"  my eyes shot open who is that are they with this man? or perhaps?.... if I can get the energy to just (Yes!) I managed to let out a small "help me" I was loseing my strannth but the new man walked up to me and said  " baby don't you worry I'm right here I won't let anyone hurt you" his voice was so  conferting so reassuring I felt so safe, as I stared into his eyes I could see the that he was a good person, and before I passed out I whispered "you promise" and then the darkness consumed me.

" what the hell!! where am I wheres that guy" I quickly sat up and soon regretted it after because now my head feels like I was hit with a fucking steam roller, just as I was about to complain the door I paid no mind to opened "o my chesse grader!!" "GUYS!!!! yoongi is awake" well that definanitly didn't help with my headach and just as I thought it couldn't get worst, I was all of a sudden attacked with a gruop cuddle and a lot of talking, crying, and scolleding curtesy of jin Hyung "guy calm down I know were all exctied but give yoongi hyung his space" and deep somewhat commanding voice said "thanks namjoon-ah" "no problem Hyung how do you feel" "let me think I was cheated out of a one on one fight got drugged and almost raped or worst woke up with a horrible headache and got attacked," I said looking at all of them "so I'd say I feel pretty much like shit "  "YA!! no cursing in the house, everyone downstairs for breakfast and yoongi you freshen up well talk later"

time skip brought to you by yoongi's swag

once I made it down stairs the amazing smell of food filled my nose "is the food done"  I said ready to eat  " Yes help the others set the table with the others" jin yelled back , making my way to the table I started putting the cups around the table then jin bring in the food and we all sat down to eat

namjoon: so Hyung what happened last night 

namjoon ask but a few seconds later was smacked in the back of the head by jin, "you can't just ask that" jin nagged "it's ok jin I don't mind, what do you mean joonie"  "well I was just wondering what happen" Joon said a bit shy 

So after explaing what  happened jungkook ask something I was trying to avoid "so what was the guy who saved you like" "Ummm well he seemed like a nice person from what I could tell since I was drugged and all"  "then how can you tell" tae said with a raised eyebrow "well I could still hear and I saw eyes he looked genuine"

"What did he look like"

"What did he sound like''

"was he hot" the maknae line bombarded me with questions "ok first off I couldn't see him clearly just his eyes, two his vocie was deep like tae but deeper and it was soft very conferting, and third same answer to number one" after I finished talking they all just nodded until, "you said you could hear him what did he say when he found you" I blushed thinking back to last night the word "baby" playing in my head  it wasn't until jin cleared his throat that I snapped out of my daydream "that's enough were going to be late on are the first day let go" omg thank namjesus 

after everyone was done we got in the car and drove to school it wasn't far but we didn't feel like walking so ya

time skip { at school }

when we finally got to school it wasn't to crowded  but still a lot of people we started  maping out all are class and were they are so we wont get lost all the boys and I have the same classes we made sure of that before we moved "ok it seems were all good" I said as I looked up at the guys and just as kook was about to say something  there was a lot of screaming "what the chesse nugget is going on over there" jin said jungshook by the loud ass yelling  "I have no idea but im going to find out" kook said running away in the direction of the screaming "wait for me" tae said runnging after him "those assholes left me" jimin said going to "well are you guys just going to stand there lets go be nosey" hobi yelled while running of after the maknae line " omo im to handsome to be running joon go get yo kids" jin sassed at this ponit i walked away all ready pushing through the crowd  "so what is everyone screaming about" i ask to the boy that were there already '' well everyone is fangirling and fanboying but i have yet to see y" after  tae said that the screams got louder and the talk grow aswell "did you see what they were wearing" "OMO yes so hot"  "hey where's m/n"  " I heard he's not comimg today" "awww really I wanted to see him touch him you know" "damm youuuuu thirsty go get some water" "ya he wouldn't date you in a millon years"