The Beginning

I am a 14 year old girl and my name not to be mentioned. I may only be 14 but I see the world diffrently from others and I am not saying this for attention if that what you guys are thinking. 

I am in 3rd year at St Kentigerns Academy and i don't have so much friends but I don't require them and  don't need them I find it easier.

As I said before about seeing things differently well I don't mean as in like you see a tree and I see the whistling wind dancing around the tree. I mean I see dead people , before you say she is crazy and stop reading hear me out and listen to my story hopefully by the end you will understand.

It all started when I was only 4 and I had been doing strange things that started to concern my mum so she took me to this special doctor, I remember I had went one day when I was 6 years old and the doctor asking me to draw what I seen and he handed me a 6 pack of colors. I only picked up the black and colored the hole page black apart from two red dots in the center of the pieces of paper handed to me. There was only one picture that changed but the only difference was the red dots turned white....

The same night I went for a bath and then went to bed and I woke up screaming in front of my next door neighbours garden. I don't remember getting out of bed or walking out the door. My mum said to the police that she could not recall hearing any sound or the alarm going off in the house.

Nothing weird happened fore a while after that . I was put into the hospital for a week I was in there for my 7th birthday and every one in the hospital wished me a very happy birthday. My only friend came to see me her name is Amber she was the only one that was allowed to actually allowed to play with me.

The night I came home from the hospital my mum let Amber stay and it was so fun we were coloring and drawing, my mum came in to check if we were okay as she did every time Amber had stayed over, we said yes and she left the room. An hour had went by and me and Amber were looking for something to do then we decided to play hide and seek. I was counting first and I heard Amber hurraying to find a hiding spot, I could tell she had ran down stairs, I counted to 50 like we always did and I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to come face to to face with a little girl I had never seen before in my whole 7 years of living.

I went to find Amber and she followed me to fine her, Amber was hiding were she always hides in my kitchen under the sink I always knew because she would giggle when I got close to finding her.When she had came out of her hiding place I asked her if she wanted to play with the girl with me the only thing that was wrong is that she had disappeared and I didn't know were to.

Later that night we went to bed and it was around 2 in the morning I heard my door open with the creaking of it slowly happening. I woke up and saw the little girl standing at the door frame smile at me in a odd way. She took one big step into the door and all the the rest of the way she kind of shuffled to the end of my bed frame and stopped smile and walking then just stared. I tried to wake up Amber but she would not answer.when I turned back round to look at the girl she was no longer there but I could hear her crying from somewhere in my room.

"Its coming from the closet" Amber said with fear

She was pointing to the dark brown closet in my room that hardly went near or in, I can't remember what was in it. We went towards with a lot of fear and hesitation in it but we had to see if she was okay. As we opened the closet we looked in the little gap before opening it all the way to our surprise she was still there with her knees up and her hands over her head. I went to tap her on the side to see if she would answer but as soon as I went to Amber shouted...

"Don't do it"

The girl spun round so fast we hardly saw it, she looked at us and blackness covered her eyes as she screamed at the very top of her voice and she just disappered.

I lost my best friend that night, The night I found out why I had no friends when I found out I was not normal. That was the night I found out I could see the dead.....