Synopsis

Lana's POV

"You are going to have to make a decision Lana. It's now or never." My mom was on me to decide on what to choose for rest of my life. My destiny. I mean there is indeed a saying that our destiny lies in our hands but are we to decide as if we were held at gun point?

Apparently, I am a single child to a woman who is a self made successful business woman. She had me at 17 after getting pregnant by a random guy at a high school party. Yeah, I am as of a result of a one night stand. Her parents sort of abandoned her so she kind of had to manage bringing me up and studying. I just turned 17 today and my mom wants me out of this state. She claims I might carry on her sort of fate as she was 17. She trusts me alright but she is just scared. I am in my senior year in West Hartford High School. I want to major in Human psychology. I think that is one of the aspects in life that people sort of disregard; not entirely but yeah,it requires a whole of attention. Coming to realize the situations I have personally encountered regarding people,it is the lack of communication and attention that is the root of most of it.

We don't do all those family church going thing on Sundays although we do share the grace everyday. Mom is very busy on weekends and if she doesn't work, who is going to make all the money? That reminds me , mom says I should get a job before I get into college so I have enough for myself and that way I will know how to manage what I earn. I mean, most kids in my school do not work but can afford a lot of expensive stuff. Lucky them.

I'm a straight-A student....Nope. Don't mind me. I lied. I'm an average student although I have my good days and my bad ;obviously. And I have a boyfriend; Clyde. Alright, he is not my boyfriend boyfriend but people think we are together because we are seen together of the time and we basically do what couples do so I guess it is worth calling us a couple. That hottie every girl is dying to date and has got a car and stuff,yeah, he is that type of guy. That brings us back to why my mom wants me out of this state. She thinks I will end up like her because of Clyde's outlook. I honestly do not blame her because he is quite a sight. We haven't really done anything extra ; just kissing. Basically. Anyway I'm Lana Mills and this is my life-exposure journey.

Hey Guysssssssssss!! I'm sorry I haven't continued with my other books. That's because I traveled and I left my drafts at home. I sincerely apologize but I hope this new book that I am directly typing is going to be of your interest. Please do well to vote and like this part. And also leave a comment in the comment session. T for thanks.