- Prologue -

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNIG FAUL  LANGUAGE IS A FOOT ( like what are you expecting its bakugou katsuki we are talking about here not denki or izuku come on ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

( Bakugou's POV )

(M/N), Deku and I where all in my garden playing. I was showing my Quirk off to impress (M/N), he looks so cute when he's happy which is is what I was try to do. His Quirk really matched his personality cute, happy and sweet but destructive as well. I can't blame him though for no using his Quirk though he gets all sleepy and even cuter. I just love him....... WAIT WHERE IS HE !!!! Thats when I realised he was talking to his mom, the old hag was there too. he was leaving ....... WAIT.... WHY IS HE LEAVING !!! " bye katsuki-san I need to go to school see you later ...... maybe " was all he said before he left. he even gave damn deck a hug.... THAT DAMN QUIRKLESS LOSER GTS A HUG AND I AND I DONT !!!!! " DEKU !!!! " was as all I said before (M/N) left out the door. 

------------------ Tiny time skip brought to you by angry chibi Bakugou and crying Deku ---------------

Its been two hours since (M/N) left and he hasn't come back. I get worried ao I ask the hag " Why hasn't (M/N) come back yet hag " " Hey watch your tone young man but if your worried then lets look at the news if something has happened then it will be on the news " the hag said ( " don't ask it was the only way to get the story to where I wanted it " Author - Kun said ) 

Breaking news !!!! was the first thing that popped up on screen 

" Hello I'm a shouty man and im at the scene of a crime " Said the laud and very vulgar man said / screamed at the mic ( Probably Present Mic's Brother or something

" 19 people have died at the international school of Mustarfar . All of them where found in a single room with black petals having been the cause of death. We have found out that this was a consoling meeting with 2 teachers, the parents of 3 bullies and the children and the family and parents of the bullied child in question. The bullied Child has just been found and is being tanken into custody. The child is thought at the moment to be the killer of the 19 people " The man said . But kabuki wasn't listening he was to horrified to see the child was (M/N)

Author - kun 

Hiiii sorry for updating late work took longer and I mean a lot langer the it was supposed to but still. I should be Abel to update tomorrow and every day till Tuesday ( I have school on Tuesday sooo... yeah.... more boring work yay * sarcasm detected * )

Hope you all injured pleas tell me if Bakugou senpai is a bit OOC in the comments if you like buuuut on that note imma leave now :3........ BYE !!!!!!!!