7

Graduation day

I woke up to Zach shaking me. "If you don't stop, I will kill you" I say annoyed. "No you won't now get up" he said hitting me with a pillow. "Zachary I'm going to kill you" I say grabbing the pillow out of his hands. "I'm sorry" he said putting his hand up in defeat. "Giving up so easily I see" I say laughing. "Yes I don't like it when you mad" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pouting. "You such a baby" I say walking to the bathroom. "Your baby" he said following me. "Anyway the girls are coming here so we can get ready together" I say curling my hair. "Okay I will see you later" he say pecking my lips. "Bye" I said pecking his lips.

Soon after the girls came and we got ready Christina did all of our make up and then we got dressed.

My outfit

Gabbie's outfit

Gabbie's outfit

And Christina's outfit

"We look good" I said looking in the mirror

"We look good" I said looking in the mirror. "Yes we do" Gabbie said dancing. "We about to rock this graduation" Christina said putting her hands in the air. We all just started laughing and then headed downstairs.

"Wow you look beautiful love bug" my dad said kissing my head. "Dad" I said whining. "Picture time" my mom said snapping the camera. We took a few pictures and then left. We arrived at school and headed to put our caps and gowns on after we did that we sat down.
I can't wait to finally graduate and start my life with Zach. I have some big news for Zach, me and my mom is the only ones that know about this news.

Graduation finally began. A few students gave speeches and then the principal. After the speeches was done, they started calling names out and I was anxiously waiting for mine to be called. A few more people were called and then mine was. I walked up and received my diploma and shook the principal's hand. I then made my way back to my seat.

Graduation was finally over and I'm officially graduated from highschool. I make my way to my parents who are chatting with Zach's parents. "My baby you finally graduated from highschool" my mom said hugging me. "Congratulations sweetheart" Myta and Josh said hugging me. I took a few pictures with my mom and dad, and then Zach. It was finally time to tell him.

"Zach I have something to show you" I said handing him the ultrasound pictures along with the pregnancy test. "No way, for real baby?" He asked excitedly. "Yes 2 months" I say wiping my tears away. "I love you baby" he said kissing me. "I love you too" I said kissing him back. "I have something for you close your eyes" he said smiling. "Really" I said closing my eyes. "Okay open them" he said standing in front of me. "No way" I said seeing a puppy In his hands.

The dog

"I love him Zach" I said taking the puppy from him

"I love him Zach" I said taking the puppy from him. "I knew you would, look on his collar" Zach said smiling. "What's this" I say holding a set of keys in my hands. "They key to our house" Zach say excitedly. "No way can we go see it" I said jumping up and down. "Yes let's go" he said leading me to his car.

The car ride was about 20 minutes long, but we finally arrived there and I was so in love with the house. "Zach this house is amazing" I say astonished. "And its all for us" Zach said opening the car for me and I still had the dog in my arms.

The house

"Zach where are the boys going to stay" I ask walking in the room

"Zach where are the boys going to stay" I ask walking in the room. "Oh next door to us" he said walking in behind me. "I love it" I say turning to him. "I'm glad you do" he says tapping my nose. "Milo, Milo is going to be your name" I said looking into the dogs eyes.

"When can we move in?" I ask getting in the car. "Anytime we want to" Zach says starting the car. I put the radio on and jammed out to the music and eventually fell asleep.

Zach's POV
I arrived at her house and saw that she was sleeping peacefully with Milo on her lap. I unbuckled her seatbelt and picked her up bridal style and closed my car door with my foot. I walked to her room and placed her on the bed and Milo next to her. I tucked her In and kissed her on her forehead. I got in bed and laid beside her. Man am I one Lucky man. I can't believe I'm going to be a father, that's all I thought about until the darkness took over me.

A/n
Hope you liked this chapter
Vote and/or comment <3