MONEY

LAN zhan Rooftop Apartment

LAN ZHAN POV

I succeeded in coaxing Wei Ying and getting it to stay still. It the short cohabitation became longer and longer and my house became cramped and cramped. Everyday we would receive at least 10 boxes if goods. And today I have received 8 boxes. "What the hell is your problem. How much more you must bring into this tiny room!!!"

"Since I really don't know how long I'll be here."

"Okay so why do you need This Fur Coat?? It's Summer."

"What if winter comes and I need it but don't have it?? You never stop nagging me.
Ah, I have present for you in the fridge."

My mouth wide open when I saw his present. It's not other than the Best Grade Beef. I only dream about it now they I am going to have it I can't wait. "LET'S EAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

We had our own barbecue party at rooftop patio. "That's what I'm taking about.!! I don't know how long it's been since I Ate some flesh."

"Of all the choice of words-"

"Drink! Drink you need to drink to survive! Here have some."

When we were in the middle of enjoying your barbecue party I heard a footstep of someone coming on the rooftop. My first instinct was to hide Wei Ying. He dragged him inside the room.

"Oh, hi lan zhan and Wei Ying..."

"Xichen!!!! Wow seriously you dumped him to me and then turn off your phone.Even if it's rush how can you do that without even explaining the situation?? And now you are showing up" I told him everything I was keeping inside.

"Yes, yes, I owe you big time. Thanks kid. I promise I'll pay you back." Xichen replied sheepishly.

Well I wasn't going to let him go this easily." I'll make sure you do. He isn't a regular person. He's so hard to live with. He's so anal and snappy. Every time he talks to me, I get scared and look for flying object."

"Kukuku, you're right but once you get closer, it'll get better-"

"SAY WHAT YOU NEED, AND LEAVE"Wei Ying said in his anger tone.

Xichen sit down in the chair. Taking a deep breath he start the conversation. "I think she's talking to people here and there because we're keeping quiet. It's gotten to big to ignore now."

"So? You want to give her anything she ask for like last time without even telling me?"Wei Ying raise his eyebrows. I can see that he's really pissed this time.

"AH, Wei Ying...that was...."

"Shut it.. I'd rather throw away all money off a bridge then give it to that women. And you must know by now that she won't satisfied with just one time - payment"