Missing You....

Luhan POV

"Please Tiffany !!! Please don't go... Don't leave me !!! I love you... I really love you... I really love you !!!!" I begged, but she kept on putting her things in her pink bag...

"I have enough L-Luhan...*sob* I have enough !!! *sob* I'm very sick of this f*cking life !!! I'm very sick of your ignorance and coldness!!! *sob* I'm very sick of making a way to be close to you everyday... *sob* Im very tired of making you happy even if it hurts me...*sob* I know you're just playing with my feelings, because you want to win the deal ?? Huh ?? Luhan ??" I got quite... Because its True...

"You're like a disease that's slowly killing me... Im very tired... *sob* of loving you...*sob*" She said while crying....

Me ??? I just froze and kept standing in place... Like a statue... I want to hug her and wipe her tears away, but my feet won't move...

"S-So, P-Please L-Luhan... J-Just let me be happy and free from you..." She said as she leave the room...

I followed her downstairs...

I saw her as she wear her Jacket...

"Tiffany !!! Wait !!!" I called, but she did't listen....

I followed her as she opened the door and walked outside...

I hold her wrist and pulled her into a hug...

"I love you..." I whispered

"I love you too Luhan.. but-----" I cut her off as I kiss her...

She tried to pull out but I pulled her to deepen the kiss... She responded but pulled out immediately...

"Please don't leave---"

"But, Im very tired Luhan... My heart is... very tired..." She said as she pointed her chest...

"Please---"

"Shhh... I hope you'll be happy now..." She said as she cut me off

She smiled at me... A weak smile..

"No I won't be happy without you in my life... Tiffany..."

"I have to go." She said as a tear escaped in her beautiful eyes...

It take me a few seconds to notice that she already left...

Wait !!! I forgot to give this Necklace I brought for her yesterday...

I tried to look for her... I can't barelly see because of the heavy rain ... But luckily, I saw her crossing the street... I quickly run to her direction...

"Wait Tiffany !!!" I called as I cross

I don't care about the cars beeping noises...

Not until...

o_o

"LUHAN !!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

*BBBBBBOOOOOGGGGGSSSSSHHHHH*

I Blacked Out....

.

.

.

.

.

"Luhan... Luhan... Ya !! Luhan..." Someone called my name.

I tried to look for the person who's calling.