Prologue

Glasgow...

"Let's go!" said Graxlan.
"But they're not here yet" said Rorrie
"It doesn't matter, we can have a look around, the van!" said P. Baub
They looked at the van, or was it a tour bus?. The band was supposed to be back soon, as other fans were starting to gather around the stage doors. They ran to the van, just to take a look. Suddenly, loud cheering is starting to come from outside.
"Oh no! They're here!" whispered Graxlan. "We have to get out!"
"We can't now, look! They're coming in" said P. Baub who was looking through the window.
"We have to hide! Quickly!" Rorrie said
As quickly and silently as they could they hid under some luggage and boxes they found. And they waited. A few minutes passed, but honestly, it felt like hours to them. Then, what they feared the most happened, the band started to get inside the bus. They could hear them chatting and talking about how awesome the gig was and the audience and the fans. They heard someone approaching and giggled.
"Gotcha!" whispered Alex. He sounded angry, as angry as he gets on Twitter.
"Hi!" they said at unison
"Shh" he replied, putting his finger over his lips.
They stayed hidden for a while and fell asleep in the van. They were woken up by Alex, "Well, well, well. Who send you?"
"What?, what are you talking about?, asked Rorrie
"Did Nick send you?" Continued Alex
"Look man, we're just fans. We thought it was a good idea just to have a look around" answered Graxlan.
"Yes, then we couldn't get out, we got scared and we decided to hide, we never thought the van was going to leave" continued P. Baub, "or that we'd get caught, to be honest"
Alex looked puzzled, and remained quiet for a few moments, then "Alright, let's say I believe you. I believe that you are just fans who thought it was funny to mess with us. However, you just can't do something as creepy as this and get away with it. You owe us, and you have to do what I'm going to ask, otherwise, I'm calling the police" He looked mad, and they were a little bit scared of him, they knew he was nice to fans but he also had a reputation. Rorrie, Graxlan, and P. Baub just looked at each other and nodded. "You're coming on tour to work for us... welcome to Edinburgh"
"Whaaaaat?!" they yelled.