1.0

Disclaimer: It's January 2022 (I started writing this in 2020 and finished in early 2021) and I want to do a quick disclaimer.  As I've gone back through this fic (I'm rewriting it and putting it on ao3), I see a lot of mistakes of missing words or wrong words used.  I want to say that I wrote this in less than a year and was trying to release chapters as fast as possible.  I also want to say that the plot isn't god tier by any means.  This fanfiction is mainly comedy and fluff with little conflict, which was what I wanted in the beginning of it.

If you want a fanfiction that's really planned out and, in my opinion, good, then read the new version on ao3 or the new story on my Wattpad (it's called the same thing, just doesn't have OLD in the title lol).  Warnings that one has A LOT of angst and is way more serious and novel like.  This one is light-hearted.

I'm aware this disclaimer is unnecessary, but I thought I would include it anyway just in case anyone was interested in a serious/angst version of this. (My ao3 is remuswriting)

Introduction

Hello, I really hate making introductions, but there are a couple things I need to say before I go on with this story.

1. This story will mostly be texting and social media based. I will explain more on how the texting will work in another one of these.

2. There will be writing in the story, but not as much as many stories. I've never done anything like this before, so hopefully the writing doesn't feel choppy within it all.

3. Any writing that there is will typically be important in showing off character dynamics or be part of major plot points. It will either signal that shit is about to go down or there's a need to see how characters interact outside of texting.

4. With the texting, I will label each chat. When it's one on one texting, the person's whose name is on the left will be the left text messages and the person on the right will the right text messages. Kai will always be on the right whenever he is in a chat.

5. Tweets are important. If you get confused with who is who because of usernames, then just ask for me to clarify.

6. I will be describing what Kai looks like throughout the story because I don't want to give out all of his information in a biography at the beginning of the story. His looks don't 100% matter but they are somewhat important in some places.

That's all, but if you have any questions, then please feel free to ask.