8 Cold

Seconds later when my brain finally processed what's going on, I kiss him back and move my lips against his.

It's my first kiss!

I've read books and I have knowledge on how to kiss someone and I hope I'm doing it right to Harry.

I pull away and we stare into each other's eyes. He notice me struggling looking up to him so he protects my eyes by placing his hand above my eyes. Not to close and far thanks to his huge hand that is able to prevent the annoying water.

When I finally got rid of the rain drops, we both laugh together.

"Let's get inside" he says placing his warm hand in the small of my back. I nod and oblige.

"Mum's going to kill me with this wet floor" he announces and we both laugh again the moment we step inside the house completely soaked by the rain.

"I'll help you with this later. You have to change" I tell him.

He nods and walks with me upstairs but then everything went black.

Harry curses under his breath while I gasp with the sudden darkness. I'm not a that scared with the darkness when I'm with someone and specially now that I'm with Harry.

It still feel a little different and new that Harry's being nice to me after his mind blowing confession earlier. I can't believe he flew to London from here and that makes me fall for him harder. YES, I'm falling to my best friend that supposed to be like a brother to me.

"Let's go to my room" Harry says from behind me. "Give me youre hand" he adds making me laugh.

"I can't even see you"

I yelp when I felt a warm hand placed behind my back. I bite my lips from saying anything stupid and let him touch my back.

"Give me your hand" he says again. Even with the darkness and I can't see him, I know him so well and can see his smirk. We know how his touch affects me.

Well, game on.

I touched his hand and when he was about to remove it along with my small hand, I slide his hand to my hips instead. He gasps in surprise and I mentally high five myself pleased with his reaction.

"Don't" he says removing his hand on my hips and grabs a hold of my hand. I laugh and he squeezes my hand in his.

"Robin told me they wouldn't be home until tomorrow" he informs me.

Does this mean we're going to be alone for the whole night with no electricity on?

Dear heavens help me.

"Oh okay" I nod even though he can't see me.

"I'll lead the way. Be careful with your steps okay?" He's too gentle. We're like back on being kids. The Harry that always cares for me. MY Harry that is so protective to me. My Harry.

"Okay" I can't stop but grin remembering our cute moments together when we were still young. For me it was just nothing but now, it feels everything for me.

He leads me the way to his room carefully. We laugh all the way through the hallway when I step on his foot and anything else. We laugh at even with the smallest things like normal people don't. When we reach his room, he guides me to stand beside his bed and wait for him. I oblige patiently hugging myself. I'm still wet and cold. Harry lights up a candle and hell I feel so weak by the sight of him. He looks more than handsome and perfect.

"Wear my clothes for now" he tells me walking to his wardrobe retrieving clothes.

"Okay" I blow my cold shaking hands to warm him before rubbing them whilst watching him.