disrespect

you scoff directly into his face, rightfully so. "last time i checked, house elves are the only minorities still held in slavery."

They boy snickered. "exactly. i had my father change your birth certificate to have the species of elf. and i recently spent a sizable sum on you" he replied.

your blood ran cold, this was not true. can he even do that, you wondered. he has to be bluffing!

just when you began to convince yourself he was indeed lying, he conjured an official document stating you were now his.

Ministry Of Magic

(y/n) (y/ln)

owned by Draco Malfoy

signed

Cornelius Fudge

what the bloody hell? that's Fudge's signature, at the bottom of this documented produced by.. Draco Malfoy? One of the most lucrative pure Blooded wizards in the 20th century?

"now, since you are my slave, that means i can do whatever i want to you. and no one can say anything about it. or my father will hear about it." he spoke to you, treating you like some vile scum of the earth.

"now follow me." he ordered, turning is back to you and walking down the aisle. you had no choice but to follow.. he owned you.

once you two had reached a secluded area under the eves of the historic building, you looked up at him.

his blue eyes danced around your frame, before slowly meeting your gaze.

"like i said, i own you, and you must obey. now strip." he said.

though you hated to admit, this kind of.. turned you on. you had been in other sexual situations before, but never where you had been demanded.

a sort of dark fantasy played across your mind.

Might you...give in?