a short explanation and a long funny story uwu

So, the reason I haven't been online is because I re-installed Amino a couple weeks ago and made a LOT of friends and I'm voice chatting all the time. So I'm sorry for that!

Anyways, onto that funny story I said I'd tell.

So I was _vegeta_, then changed to _princevegeta_, right? I met these people which were Vegeta, Kakarot, Goki, Frieza, Bean, Frost, Frosted Flakes, Broly, Fire God, Me(not actually me, their username was literally just 'me'), and Jyruko. Bean, Me, and Frost aren't mentioned much, so don't worry about them. So, I chatted for a while, and made friends with them quick, and apparently Vegeta made a sexual joke about me that I don't remember. Now, Frieza was Shadow the Hedgehog before, and I told him that I was 10, and he never said anything about it yet. So he tells them my age (with my approval, of course) and they all start freaking out and shit, and I'm like 'calm down', telling them the usual when someone gets freaked out by my age. So after that we all tell each other our ages, most were about 15-20. Well, onto the funny shit I guess..

So they know I'm a girl, cause they've heard my voice and stuff, so they told me to change into _princessvegeta_. PRINCESS. VEGETA. I didn't argue tho and did it, so now I'm _princessvegeta_ on there. BUT THERE'S MORE. So Broly was Teen Broly at the moment, and he came in for a while and left. While we were making 'How fuck know fucking name' jokes, I'll put the picture at the end of this, I noticed it said 'Teen Broly is typing...' in the corner. It said that for 10 minutes, Teen Broly was in a different chat god damn it! So he came back, and sat there with us, occasionally leaving but coming back again. Soon after than Frosted Flakes joins! Everyone went crazy and Fire God got fucking Vietnam flashbacks to when he was going down the stairs but fell down them when he was getting frosted flakes, which he wasn't, he was getting lööps, actually. Pretty sure he said his dog pushed him down the stairs afterwards. Everyone kept saying how we need some milk for Frosted Flakes, lmao. Anyways, Jyruko joins and he made friends with us, and soon I think Vegeta started asking for hentai pictures, so I sent him my Vegeta pictures. Shit happened, Jyruko sent some aheago(?) pics and stuff. We did a challenge where we stay quiet for 15 minutes and we accidentally stayed quiet for like 20. We kept talking for a while, so I asked somethin' very important. 'Since I'm princess Vegeta, am I kinda like Vegeta's sister or something?'

Fuckin Vegeta said 'Fuck yeah, you're my sister now.' and I just kinda excepted it. So we kept talking, and Jyruko apparently pmed Vegeta and Frost hentai, and I said 'if it's hentai gimme some' and Vegeta got all older brother protective on me, saying something similar to 'you're my little sister and I don't want you looking at hentai' or something, same with Kakarot to Goki even tho she's apparently older than him. Then Jyruko sent a almost hentai picture but deleted it as soon as it loaded for me, but I still saw it so I sent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in chat and said 'I saw that', and Jyruko tried to like cover up and shit saying 'you didn't see anything', and Vegeta found out it was hentai and got protective again, and soon after that he said 'TIME OUT FOR YOU' so I sent ' :( ' we are fucking insane I swear. Well, then Vegeta wanted to change the background since apparently it made him sleepy, and Kakarot put in this.