Chapter 4: Daventry

" The seven leaders, we have conquered nearly 53 states,but this Kingdom of Asterins seems tough. They have tungsten armors which can not affect our ghosts. We can attack them from the west until their flesh will be in our hands." The demon king said. His skin was grey. His eyes were red. He had the revenge in his eyes what Arnos has done. He standed like he doesnt seemed to be standing,with his black hood on his head.

The kingdom of daventry was dark. There were large hills with no people. There were no guards but just dust smogs standing with the tall black gate. Dark grey clouds were always in the sky. Not even a tree was there,but just a dry grey desert. Daventry killed at least of 1250000 of innocent people and children.They never eat or sleep. They are always planning to kill the other states left. All was left now was Asterins,Kingdom of Provakia and Kingdom of Armagaddon.

" Daventry,you know very well that because of us you never lose. But if Arnos s son KNIGHT REAPER came back, we will die."
" Third leader,i have planned something for him too. If you give me more power, more than Knight reaper, we will win."
"You have taken all the power from us! . Do whatever you want, but i want the head of Knight Reaper!." Shouted the Seventh leader.

Daventry ran ( in the air or maybe flying) to his huge castle. This evil thought of the Witch of treason from the Asterins for help. The witch who was sitting inside a circle suddenly saw a vision of Daventry. "Why are you here? What do you want?" Her voice echoed in the room.
" My dear witch, you have been working for us till Arnos got you. You were born in my kingdom. Your blood contains our power. We raised you and you? You are asking me what am i doing here?". Asked the demon slowly.
“Being raised by your kingdom was the biggest mistake you have made. This conversation is not about an spider and a bee. I will never fall into your web." Said the witch.
“ We taught you magic and you own us. Now its your time to pay. Give me the syrup you give to the son of Arnos."
"I didnt tell you to raise me up you could have thrown me away but to use me, you killed my parents and adopted me. You think that i will give you that easily? Even if you broke my bones,i will never give you that portion." Daventry was sitting infront of the witch.
*Standing up: "i dont care of your portion my witch. But you know i cannot kill you. I thought you will control the kingdom of Asterin when we will win, and without your syrup i will alternately kill all its beautiful nature and its humans. Farewell my witch,lets see what your knight reaper can do."
Suddenly the demon vanished. The witch nothing but stunned. She knew that King Philip would never take help from Knight reaper. She can see the future of her kingdom, all streets destroyed,King philips head is in Daventrys hands and hes laughing. She saw Heimdall killed by his own golden sword. The witch then decided to kill her self in the fortress because she cannot see her entire kingdom falling. She kept a sharp dagger for herself in a big black suit case. There were tears in the witches eye.
There was a knock at the door. The knock echoed in the room. "Witch of treason,Hiemdall reminds you at his fortress."

The witch carrying her dagger inside her gown,wiped her tears and went in the sunlight. Everyone saw her passing by,staring at her because she never left her fortress. The kings guard noticed her with their strong shields and armors,the witch looked at them and laughed. "Ugh,useless protection." She thought.

“Heimdall, you called me."
“ i know you saw our future."
The witch nodded.“ You dont need to kill yourself. Daventry talked to you. Maybe we can change the future."
" We cannot change the future!" King philip would never call the knight reaper!."
"But we can change the past so the future can be good!."
“What should you suggest we do?"
“ what are you two chit chatting about?" Bishop Andrew interrupted. Heimdall nodded the witch to return to her fortress and she left.
“Ah Heimdall, we have collected at least of two fifty thousand muscular men,two thousand horse men,five thousand Archers and nine hundred and ninty nine wizards. What do you need now? Belive me we will have the victory."
“Do what you like Bishop Andrew." Said Heimdall sadly.