☁️

S Y N O P S I S

Jeffrey Jones and Chase Samuels lead two separate lives and a thousand miles away apart. One lives in a small county back in Miami, Florida and the other thrives in the bustling city of San Francisco, California. Only one encounter brought them together — a wistful summer of strangers and sunshine, the sea and souvenirs.

That was all it was; a distant memory, of platinum hair blowing through the wind and young, curious blue eyes fixated in them.

But when one charity cause quickly bring the boys back to each other's lives, they learn that, this time... the two were here to stay.

And would go to hell and back to make it that way.

_____________

P L A Y L I S T

lovely - billie eilish & khalid・secret love song, pt. ii - little mix・i miss you - blink-182・world to ourselves - by the coast・anatome - novo amor & ed tullett・mystery of love - sufjan stevens・scary love - the nbhd・i love you - riopy・animal - troye sivan・brave - zayde wolf・say - dutchkid・two - sleeping at last・plans - dustin tebbutt

_____________

W A R N I N G

This book deals with autism, domestic & verbal abuse, coming out and the consequences that may follow (i.e. homophobia, guilt, depression.)

_____________

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

So, as you all know, this is happening.

It was my plan all along to make a companion/sequel story to Jeff and Chase. Never a doubt in my mind that they'd share a romance.

Most of you have brilliantly picked up on that already — I see all your comments about "please tell me Jeff is gay" and hinting on Chase's possible chemistry with him. Some of you thought it was just his awkwardness, but in truth, he's gay and awkward. Boom.

This will be the first work of mine that stars a LGBTQ+ relationship, and while I'm not familiar with all the struggles and emotions that come with it, I am a part of it, and will use that of my best ability to bring Jeff and Chase's relationship to life.

If you thought Another Wave of You was intense, though...

...you're not ready for this one.