Alduin's Bane

"This is you who got me into this mess, Dovahkiin!" the God of Destruction argued at Phoenix, the Dragonborn.

"Well, don't try and eat the world next time!"

The prophesied Dragonborn and the infamous World-Eater, Alduin, had gotten themselves in an argument they'd have never expected to happen. Alduin's Wall contained a secret - a fourth word to Dragonrend. This word caused dragons to not only feel the sensation of being mortal, but become mortal themselves.

Phoenix had used this Shout on him.

"I cannot believe that you would have the audacity to transform the God of Destruction into... into this!" Alduin shouted, gesturing at his form. He considered mortals to be weak, irrelevant creatures, and he felt the same way with the body he was in.

Phoenix looked Alduin's new form up and down. She had to try her very best to stop herself from smiling.

He was admittedly rather attractive.

He was a Nord, definitely, but he had pitch black hair and orange eyes. He did look human, but with a slight essence of something strange about him. His hair flowed quite a way down, reaching almost half-way down his back. He had quite full, dark lips, and his face was broadly-shaped. His skin was pale yet with a somewhat dark quality. His nose was reasonably long and angular.

His body itself was reasonably muscled and lean, but mostly tall and slim. He wore a cloak, mostly comparable with mages robes, but different. It was black, and had sharp spikes on the shoulders similarly to daedric armour. It could be compared to daedric armour, considering its colour and design.

"What the- why is your face red? Why is it doing that?" Alduin asked, confused.

"Oh- erm..."

Phoenix was blushing.

"It... it's what mortals do when they... they... are cold! Yes! When they are cold."

"Why in the world? This is why i much prefer my dovah form! Silly little mortal gestures..." Alduin continued complaining.

He paced the room. The room in which was the entrance hall to Lakeview Manor. Her housecarl, Rayya, had taken the kids out to Falkreath for the day, so it was just the two dov stood in the room.

"Blah blah blah, 'dov' this, 'Thu'um' that... seems as if though the almighty, Godly World-Eater Alduin has met his inevitable downfall," Phoenix grinned.

That's when the argument became a little more than that.

"I'll kill you!" Alduin roared, running towards the Dragonborn.

He Shouted, summoning the most of his lesser mortal energy, knocking Phoenix straight into the wall.

"Ugh..." she groaned, as her head hit the wall with force.

Before she even had a chance to move properly, the dovah ran towards her, anger written across his face.

He slammed her, by his arm, against the wall. He lifted her up, her holding on his arm for dear life.

"P- please... Alduin s- stop please..."

"I said I'm going to kill you, and I mean it," the dovah grumbled fiercely.

"Please *ugh* don't..."

Alduin, the World-Eater, let her go.

"FUS RO DAH," she cried, sending Alduin's mortal form to the other side of the room.

She ran like the wind, Shouting Dragon Aspect on her way. She was stronger, the dovah inside being unleashed. She shoved him hard up against the wall, harder than he'd done to her.

"Argh! Dovahkiin, you will die this day!"

"Say that while I burn you to cinders on the spot."

The dovah in her showed through her normally-blue eyes. They glowed eerily, similarly to how the dovahs' do.

Alduin struggled.

"Let me go," he commanded.

"And what are you going to do if I don't?"

What came next what unexpected.

The dovah had seen mortals engage in the act before (before mercilessly ridding of their life forms), and as now he was a mortal, it seemed to make more sense to him why.

He kissed her.

The grip she had on him softened, giving him the chance to move her grip from him.

She engaged in the kiss, and it was clear this was what she wanted. He wanted it, too, but he was too afraid to admit that...

That he loved the Dovahkiin.