Best soulmate

I really can't wait till that fucking concert!
Mattsun and Makki told me about Oikawa being hit by his mother.
We don't know why
i have always hated her
I will get you out soon don't worry Tōru
-Iwaizumi Hajime
-------------------------------
Some fangirls were pestering me about my bruised cheek. Of course I needed to make up a fucking lie. I don't remember what I told them but they stopped asking me about it.
I even met that crazy fangirl that told me she was my soulmate. I'm actually in front of her now and she's just saying that I'm her soulmate.
"Could you please stop. There really are no given soulmate's. And if there were then I already found mine when I was a kid. Sorry"
"God you don't know anything about soulmates! Don't worry you will understand that I'm your soulmate"
"Leave I already found my soulmate"
"Well then where is she?"
"They are not here"
"Well shitty soulmate if she isn't here. Like how can you leave your soulmate alone"
"Don't you dare to call them a bad soulmate"
"Sure sure" the girl had left.
I can't describe how much I wanted to hit her. How can she call Iwa-chan a bad soulmate?? He's probably the best you can wish for.
"Oikawa! Hurry up we will be late!"
"Coming"
Makki always keeps me in check and I'm so glad that he does, I think I would have been late to so many classes if he didn't.

"So Oikawa did you finish your songs? In three days is the concert"
"Yeah. Also what about the song we will sing together? I haven't got the lyrics yet"
"You will remember it don't worry"
"If you say so"
"Trust me with this one"
"Fine. Oh we are here"
We had maths it was superr boring, like who needs this shit??

At home things were shitty again. My mother brought some guy home again he didn't like me, well neither did I.
But can't they be more quite? I need to sit outside on the playground where all these little kids want to play my guitar. I have no where else it's soo annoying.
Can't they leave me alone??
Probably not.
I saw the guy from earlier walking by which meant I could finally leave again, I can't decide if the playground is worse than my home.
It probably isn't
Still I wanna go somewhere else.
Why can't she let me live a normal life?? She wants me to be famous, isn't this what I'm doing right now enough? People do recognize me.
I'm just not enough for her she doesn't love me like she should. I should have listened to Iwa-chan and move in with my father…
I will listen to him next time.
I found a picture of us again we were sitting at the beach he with his guitar and me next to him just leaning against his shoulder we both were smiling but also crying.
Why we were crying? It was his last day with me.
I will never forgive his father. He left with him on my birthday. We both begged that they'd leave the day after we didn't stand a chance against him. So he left on my birthday.
The day on the beach was beautiful.
Sitting in the sand singing, running through the water, building a sandcastle. I miss sitting on the beach and sing. I mean I could do it but that would be like betraying Iwa-chan. It was always our thing. Only us no one else, just the two of us singing and playing at the beach.
I miss times like that.
We need to do that when he comes back.
I wonder if his voice is still so smooth and relaxing.
Can he still sing all those high notes?
Are his hands still bigger than mine?
Is he taller than me?
Is his hair still so soft and spiked up?
Is he still so buff? Wait-What if he's even buffer??
God I miss him.
Hope to see you again Iwa-chan