Chapter 1

Still here.

That's one of the many thoughts that were constantly running through Yoohyeon's head a million times a day as she waited for them.

Her eyes opened and registered the blank grey ceiling in her low-lit room.

Yoohyeon stared ahead blankly as she sat up on the bed, having just woken. It takes several moments for her to start moving and come back to reality.

The reality that her friends had abandoned her. Bitter anger consumed the young woman as she buckled her shoes and strode across the messy room.

At the desk in front of her bed, papers were strewn all over, filled with rough sketches and writing. Her memories of the mansion, or what she could piece together. Even her memories of before the mansion.

She had no idea how much time had passed. All she knew that she was still in the mansion, where fierce storms constantly flashed through the windows.

"Still here." Yoohyeon mutters bleakly as she collapses onto a chair, putting her head in her hands. "They're not coming for me, are they?"

Her belief constantly wavered, but her faith in her friends carried further than doubt.

Perhaps they would come.

It was too much to be so lonely like this, isolated from her friends.

At first, it had been simple and easy to bear the feeling of being alone, what with her strong feelings of hope.

As the days looped and she became unsure of time, Yoohyeon became less sure that she would be reunited with them. Talking to herself became something of the norm - Voicing her thoughts seemed like the most sane thing to do.

Remembering her friends now made her feel emptier and devoid of happiness. She needed someone to be with so she didn't go insane.

Idly, Yoohyeon fingered the crystal snowglobe on the coffee table and admired its prettiness. One day, it had turned up in her room, as if protecting her. It didn't hurt to imagine that each crystal represented one of her friends.

A/N:
I don't know how long it's been since I wrote the second book in this series, but it's been too long and now the third book is here.

I hope this story is entertaining to read.