CHAPTER 3

Sid arrived at the hospital and went to the room where Shehnaaz was staying.

Sid's poov:

I went into the room, next to her was Shebaaz. Seeing her like that, a tear fell from my eyes and then mostly that she was in that condition just because of me.

I got out of all my thoughts when I realized that Shehnaaz was starting to open her eyes.

Shehnaaz's pov:

I opened my eyes and saw Sidharth beside me holding my hand.

I really wanted to forget everything for a moment and hold him tight, but the memories of yesterday were spinning in my mind.

This time I didn't want to make the same mistake, I didn't want to have false hopes and I didn't want to go through the same pain again.

Baaz- Shehnaaz ab tum theek ho?

Sana- hum ( she nodded her head)

Baaz- Sana what happened yesterday?

Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked at each other.

Sana- Nothing. I just didn't feel well.

Baaz- It's okay. Just don't think about it anymore and get some rest. (Shehbaz knew that she was lying and something else had actually happened, but he still wouldn't continue this conversation)

Sana- hum

Shehbaaz and Sidharth leave the room.

Baaz- Tumhaaree aur Shenaaz ke beech mein kya hua?

Sid explains all that happened.

Baaz- Ah,ab mujhe samajh mein ay . Agar tum chaaho to main usase baat kar sakata hoon...

Sid- Nahin Shebaaz, usse iss baare main baat mat karna. 

Main nahin chaahata ki ab Sana in baaton ke baare mein soche. I don't want her to find herself in today's condition again.

Shehbaaz, I want you to help distract her from all of this, and until I get there I want you to report back me on how she is every day.

Baaz- Lekin tumhe jaana kahaan hai?

Sid-  Vo mujhe kuch shootings ke liye jaana ho ga. Aaj ki flight hai Delhi ke liye. 

Baaz- Okay,  Isake baare mein chinta mat karo , i will take care of Shenaaz.

Sid- Okay, I have to go now.

Baaz- Lekin tum jaane se pahale usse mill kar nahin jaoge?

Sid- She must be tired. Never mind, I'll try to finish all the work and come back as soon as possible.

Baaz- Okay, as you want. Bye Sid.

Sid- Bye Shehbaaz.

❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙

Hi that was part three.

What do you think will happen now, will Shenaaz be able to forget all this and move on? During this time, will Sidharth be able to understand how he really feels about her? 🤔

To find out what will happen keep reading the book and please vote and comment if you like the story.😊❤