Prologue

As Ivonne sat by her bedroom window, she watches the sunset turning the sky blood red. She's never been quite the people's person. She was depressed and has horrible anxiety. She smelled something horribly bad. She made her way to the living room to find out what the smell was. As she turns around the corner she sees what looks to be her mother on the floor, but her skin was grey, she had red eyes and had what appears to be bits of guts in her mouth. She gasped for she had thought her mother was a zombie. She was right. Suddenly she heard a loud moan coming from the kitchen. Slowly, she picked up her brother's baseball bat and snuck into the kitchen. There she saw another zombie, the zombie was eating someones arm. then she turned around and the door knob to the closet jiggling. From there she heard a whisper, "Ivonne, are you there?"
"John?"
"Yes yes its me"
" Thank god!"
Ivonne quickly opened the closet door and went in. John, Ivonne's younger brother had barricaded the door. She managed to push it down, get in, lock the door, and rebuild the barricade. John was sobbing for he told Ivonne how he walked in the house when his mother tried to eat him, but the other zombie in the house had gotten his arm.
"Okay John stop crying. Were'er gonna bust out of here.
She gave john a crowbar that just happened to be in the closet.
"John, on the count if three we run."
"one,.....two,.....three!