Chapter 24

Jayda

I went home that morning and packed all my bags. I rented a U Haul truck and some men to help move my furniture, I'm moving to Florida too much for me here. "Jayda!" I heard someone yelled. I soothed my hands down my sweats and jogged down the steps of my condo. "Yes?" I asked Dashawn; he was standing there lost in the people moving the furniture out. "Where you going, I see you moving?" He asked. I popped my lips and looked around "Well I'm moving away from this life to start over" I said smiling and he didn't think anything was funny "So you leaving everything that you worked for, your family and friends to start a new life? Is that what you saying?" He asked me, I nodded slowly going back upstairs. I didn't mean to diss him the way I did, I was just getting tired of this life, I know your like it was just one incident, but I want to start seeing new faces ever since I was a little girl I lived here and I got tied down by love twice and the first one (Dashawn) was tooken from me now Antonio is gone for a foolish dinner. When everything was packed and was ready to go, I turned around and looked back one more time. 'Maybe you should go tell Antonio and the girls bye' my mind helped me make up my last idea before going outside and starting up my infinity truck, I also had to get trucks for my cars lol. I parked outside Antonio house and walked up to the door. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door; he answered looking tired and only wearing sweats so I don't know if he was just fucking or not. "Umm I came over here to tell you I'm moving out of state and I waned to get my last farewells "I said. He looked to thrown back and also like were about to cry. I walked up unto him wrapping my arms around his waist snuggling deep into his chest. This was the feeling I had been missing so much, the touch of Antonio. He put his head in the crook of my neck and I felt cold liquid rolling down my chest I lifted his head up "I'm sorry Antonio I just need to get away from this life nothing is going good for me" I said "Is it because of me?" he asked with his head down "No not really" I said, it kind of made me sad that he was crying I mean I been with Antonio for so long and he hurted me when he hit me and when he cheated. "Can I come see you?" he asked "Of course and I'm not planning on being gone forever" I said smiling while rubbing his cheek that were full of tears. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine and I did not stop the kiss I kissed him back. He hugged me one more time "I love you Jayda" he said "I love you to Antonio" I said then walked off. Kiane and Trina were meeting me at the Starbucks up the street from where Antonio stayed. I walked in and the aroma of coffee hit my nose I scrunched up my face because I hate coffee. "Ummi just so happened to see you pull up with a U Haul where you going Trina skinny ass asked "I'm moving out of state" I said and our whole demeanor changed "Noooo I'm coming with you" Kiane said with a pout and Trina looked like she wanted to slap the fuck out of me in which she did twice. "Wake your ass up" she said pinching my check which she slapped not once but twice "look don't be hitting on my teddy bear you gone make me flip the switch and whoop your ass" Kiane said I laughed and punched Trina in her Jaw. If yall doesn't know by now we have an abusive friendship. "Can we come" they begged I thought about it and nodded "Yeah I guess" I said shrugging they got happy and ran out the Starbucks I'm pretty sure ill be receiving a call later on tonight or in the morning.

When I arrived in Florida I had bought a penthouse so the girls wanted to move in with me until they got on their feet, which I didn't mind because they were cool company. I got 2 men to help me move my things in and they got my U Haul transported back. I went to sleep and my phone started ringing "What the fuck" I said answering the phone

Me- hello

Kiane- Where bout you at

Me- Ill text you the address

End of conversation

I texted her address and went back to sleep. When I woke up again my room was very sunny and I checked my phone to see I had a missed call from Antonio so I called him back

Me- Hello

Antonio- Good morning

Me- good morning

Antonio- how you like it down there

Me- well so far the rest is good

Antonio- ok well ill check up on you time to time

Me- ok bye

End of conversation

I got up and took a shower and put on some white trus a peach crop top and some gold Vince Camutos. I put my hair in a high ponytail and went to see if the girls were up. They were already dressed in the living room on their phones. "Girl it is beautiful out her I'm finna go find me a Puerto Rican" she said we laughed at her stupid act and sat there wondering how Imma pay my bills. "How are we going to pay these bills?' I asked them Kiane got up and started twerking. I laughed but it did click Stripping. The girls and me got inside of my Porsche truck and headed to a local strip club called Gold Pole. We got out of the car and walked in the inside. It was packed and it was money being thrown everywhere. "I think it might be a little harder to get a job here and it seems as if we were going to have to work our way to the top. We asked the bartender for the boss "Up those stairs last door on the right" he said looking at Kiane. I smiled and went up the stairs "Bartender and Stripper named Kiane" I said she nudged my shoulder making me bump into a feisty ass stripper "Watch where the fuck you going" she said I tripped her ass making her fall "Watch who the fuck you talking to" I said then went to the door knocking with my girls behind me. "Come in" he said my mind automatically went to Antonio because this is how I met him, but this one was cute but he wasn't like Antonio besides I wasn't looking for a lover or a man. "Yall al want positions?" he asked looking us up and down we nodded "You in the front, your name will be Sour" he said pointing to me "You in the middle your name will be Cherries" he said pointing to Kiane "You in the back your name will be Gold" he said winking at her. Well damn they got mans already but I could feel somebody staring at me so I looked around the room to Gawddddd let me get out "How soon can we start?" I asked "Lap dances and Table dances today and you can pole dance in two days training tomorrow and the next @ 2pm sharp, work at 9pm sharp" he said we nodded and walked off. I got the duffle bag I bought from around my neck and we all chose stations next to each other. "That's the bitch right there" I heard a familiar voice say after I had put on my leather panties and bra with the spikes on the breast and my red bottoms. I turned around and smacked my teeth waving her and her clique off. The girls had on the same thing as me but different designs and colors; we just all had on Red bottoms. I put on eyelashes and put my hair in a ponytail and we walked out together but splitted up. I did like 20 dudes lap dances and I gave 10 table dances. It would've been more but since we came at 12 we didn't have much time. We got off work at 3 we went up took a shower and slid on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and I put on my forces. We had to give the man half we made which left me with 1,500. We got in my car and pulled off going home, back to the stripping life, fast money.