Chapter 1: Crashing dreams like falling stars

Authors Note: Please be warned, there's mature content, smut, mention of rape, and graphic details in this book. I will put a warning above each chapter so you know what to expect. Don't forget to vote on this story. New part will be up next Sunday!

********

Lexa pushes the big doors open and walks into the building. The smell of sweat and the lack of fresh air filling her nostrils making her sigh in response. It's another dreadful Monday morning, a morning in which her first class is finance. With her backpack slung over one of her shoulders, hands holding the strap tightly and headphones in, she makes her way to the right-wing.

In her 20 years of life she has been through a lot. With her parents being away most of the time and her being gay meant there was not a lot of time for pats on the back or love. Lexa had grown up mostly on her own with her brother on her side. They've been through it all together, just the two of them. She learned from a young age that a handshake means something permanent and that your feelings don't matter when it comes to business. That's exactly how she ended up here, in college studying business. It's not something she had wanted to do, but something that came naturally. Her dad is in the business and her mom is a smart scientist, money was never an issue, love and attention was. Business was the only way she could get attention and the love she had always craved for.

Her hand moves to the cold metal to open the door in front of her before walking into the room. She looks around. trying to spot her friends but to her surprise, they aren't here yet. Normally they arrive well before her and save her a seat since she has the habit of working out every morning. It usually resulted in her walking in just minutes before class started. She walks towards the corner they usually sit at and now takes a seat herself, still confused as to why her friends aren't here yet.

Her eyes scan the room, quickly spotting her professor, also known as the guy that has the ability to make naked girls look boring. She rolls her eyes in response and leans back in her chair, knowing this will be a long day. Her hands move to her backpack to pull her phone out and send her friends a quick text, luckily for her they're quick to respond.

                                                                    Girls just want to have fun

                                                                                                                                                                Lexa [8:59]

                                                                                                                                Where the hell are you two!?

Luna [8:59]

It's Monday remember, O and I are going to see that movie.

                                                                                                                                                                Lexa [8:59]

                                                                                                                                                    Wait, that's today?

Octavia [9:00]

Yup.

                                                                                                                                                              Lexa [9:00]